Is anybody else as tired as I am of having to click next 6 times to read the whole news article? Its as if every mobile website out there splits up the articles into multiple pages making it a big pain. I'm sick of it!

I know there's not anything we can do, but maybe if we hollar loud enough it'll make a difference.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 09:03 PM
    Many of the news services have a link near the top of the page/story to read the full article. Sometimes ya gotta look, but in many cases they do that to get more page views to up their advertising rates.

09-03-09 10:10 PM
    Many of the news services have a link near the top of the page/story to read the full article. Sometimes ya gotta look, but in many cases they do that to get more page views to up their advertising rates.

Yeah, the link at the top let's you go to the whole thing, but still extra steps.
    I was just thinking, you know, this is 2009 and the data rates that most of us have are plenty fast to allow loading the whole thing at once. I think the deal must be the advertising issue you mentioned.

09-03-09 10:15 PM
    Well, many site charge that way for advertising, many places I have heard ad rates at a penny per click for some things. I dunno how much they charge, but all those clicks add up 'clickly'!

09-03-09 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD