Hi, can anyone help me with the set up of my BB? i bought the BB from ebay, the phone is great and all is ok but when trying to add my email address in the set up wizard it tells me an account alredy exists for this PIN ??
    What can i do to clear this so i'm able to add my email address etc?
    I'm in the UK and the BB was on BT, but i think it's unlocked because it's currently working on Orange.
    Any help would be greatly recieved!!
    08-26-08 07:14 AM
    You will need to get the person you bought it from to call the carrier and release the PIN. You may try to call the carrier youself and have them release it.
    08-26-08 09:16 AM
    You will need to get the person you bought it from to call the carrier and release the PIN. You may try to call the carrier youself and have them release it.
    Yep, more likely the previous owner never called the carrier and have it released but it is common.. hope you get it worked out and you get your phone all setup...
    08-26-08 09:19 AM
    Welcome to CB.

The above posts are correct; this is an issue you will need to take up with your carrier.
    08-26-08 09:28 AM
    many thanks, will give it a go and keep you all posted !
    thanks again!
    08-26-08 12:36 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-08 12:38 PM
    Hi, tried the carrier but not a great response, helpful but couldn't do anything, also emailed the previous owner but no joy there either!!
    Anybody got any ideas, or am i screwed??
    08-27-08 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD