Tried to post this earlier today but camt see it listed in the forum anywhere; just replied to another thread and it says I've only got one post so must have cocked it up earlier. If you see this for the second time then please accept my apologies...

Just thought i'd stick my head around the door and say Hello - my name is Mike and I live in the wonderful city of Bristol in England. I work for a BlackBerry sales company and we write a lot of bespoke applications for customers - we do other stuff as well like WM, iPhone, Android and Symbian, but 95% of the stuff we do is on a RiM platform.

Hope you dont min me dropping in and chuck my 2' worth in now and again.

AQh - just found out why my post didnt work this morning; my ost count isnt over 10 and i was trying to psot a downlaod to a free app here in the UK for the London Tube map...

I'll drop some more posts in and then come back here and add to this....

Laters Chaps!

Osh
    06-08-09 10:18 AM
    welcome to crackberry!

the london tube map sounds awesome, wish there was one for the nyc subway
    06-08-09 10:20 AM
    Your nearly there, you should be able to post your link now.

Thank you for your patience, the 10 post restriction helps us deal with the worst case SPAM posts.
    06-08-09 12:07 PM
    Your nearly there, you should be able to post your link now.

Thank you for your patience, the 10 post restriction helps us deal with the worst case SPAM posts.
    Totally understood Reed - i think this makes me 10 posts now!!

Back with the link on the next post....

Redsocks - thanks for the hello..

Osh
    06-08-09 12:09 PM
    Welcome to crackberry! Check out the 101 lecture series. They contain a ton of valuable info...

BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 01:01 PM
    Welcome to crackberry! Enjoy the site!!!

06-08-09 01:02 PM
    Welcome to the crackberry
    06-08-09 01:05 PM
    Welcome to crackberry! Check out the 101 lecture series. They contain a ton of valuable info...

BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com

This is my 2 cents. The OP wrote this "I work for a BlackBerry sales company and we write a lot of bespoke applications for customers" do you think he needs the 101. Just a thought. I thought it was funny you said that
    06-08-09 01:22 PM
    Thanks for the warm welcome...

Eripmu - Iceman might have a point here; he doesnt know it by I work in Sales (which means we dont listen to a word that anyone technical says to us as we dont understand it) so i'll probably visiting 101 a lot!! LOL!

Osh
    06-09-09 05:03 AM
    welcome from across the pond!
    06-09-09 05:14 AM
    lol whats up one newbie to another!
    06-09-09 05:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD