Hi,

I just got a BB storm and really like it. I got it for personal use and don't ahve the enterprise software but I do have the unlimited data plan. Right now the only way I can sync my outlook contacts and calendar is by connecting it to my pc. Is there any way for me to do this wirelessly? Any help would be apprecatied.

c
    01-31-09 10:13 AM
    Only way to sync is through pc for Outlook. I believe that GoogleSync is the only method to do wirelessly through BIS, but obviously must be using Google to take advantage of.
    01-31-09 10:18 AM
    There is the option of getting a hosted BES its like 20 bucks a month I think. Google search for mailstreet hosted BES should bring up some options.
    01-31-09 10:34 AM
    Welcome to CB Nation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-09 10:38 AM
    I think the Bluetooth connection will do what you want. I don't have Bluetooth on my desktop, so I can not test this for confirmation.

Open BlackBerry Desktop Software and select Options / Connection Options.

Configure your Bluetooth connection and select the highest transfer speed your hardware will support.

Next, Open Synchronize / Synchronization and configure it for your needs.

If I understand correctly, it will use Bluetooth or revert to USB if it is connected.

Check the Help section if you need further details.
    01-31-09 10:39 AM
    Yea Reed, I didnt think about that option. I might have misread the OP and thought they meant wireless as in away from a computer. Good thing your here ..lol
    01-31-09 10:45 AM
    Yea Reed, I didnt think about that option. I might have misread the OP and thought they meant wireless as in away from a computer. Good thing your here ..lol
    I thought the same as you. I too don't have Bluetooth on my laptop, so I never think about it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-09 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD