Hi,
    My husband just bought me a red 8310 from ebay (i had to get the silver one from the store because they were out of reds, but i really waned the red one so i'm selling the grey one never used.. ) anyway... i received it today.. Is there a way online to find out if the phone was stolen or not? He didn't ask the IMEI before buying it cause he wanted it to be a surprise (and doesnt know much about that either).. like maybe some website that would let you know? Thanks in advance.
    Sam
    03-13-08 11:40 PM
    I think that you can call the provider that you are with and ask them. Welcome to cb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-08 11:44 PM
    No where online that I know of... but your carrier would know if it has been reported to them. You will know as soon as you register the PIN and IMEI if it says that PIN is already registered, you will need to call the previous owner to release it, or ask the carrier.

Good luck,... maybe there is not a problem and you have nothing to be worried about.
    03-13-08 11:45 PM
    ok thanks! I'll do that tomorrow!
    03-13-08 11:46 PM
    Welcome to the Black n Crack!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-08 02:15 AM
    Welcome to CB. Be sure to come back after you have checked everything. Again, welcome.
    03-14-08 03:21 AM
    Welcome to CB!
    03-14-08 06:45 AM
    Welcome to CB!!! How did it work out for you?
    03-14-08 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD