somebody please take 2 seconds to answer this newbies problemo. With my Blackberry Curve I am having difficulty figuring out how to change the alert tones, for both text messaging and email. I know this is properly simple but i can not figure it out. PLEASE HELP
    thanks
    bac
    02-20-08 01:18 PM
    02-20-08 01:22 PM
    I just received my Blackberry 8130 Pearl from Sprint yesterday.. so bare with me please
    When I click the Browser, it asks me to login with my username and password, after I do so another screen shows up that says "services- email accounts" & settings-change device-language-passwod, etc.
    Well I press the menu button, looking for a "GO TO" button so I can type in an internet address, and I can't seem to find anything like that??
    PLEASE HELP
    02-20-08 01:33 PM
    I do believe you're clicking email setup, not browser. Make sure when you highlight the icon, it says "browser" under it.
    02-20-08 01:37 PM
    thanks a million Mr. Gadget Geek. Quick response and completely helpful. Love your avatar! If you could please point me in the direction of getting help with using my Blackberry with my Mac computer.
    thanks again
    bac
    02-20-08 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD