Hi All-
    I've supported blackberries and BES for over 4 years, but never had one to use on a regular basis. I just got the Tour last night, and so far, so good, but have a few initial questions:

* How do I assign keys as speed dial?
    * Can I change the 6 default icons that appear at the bottom of the screen?
    * I'm not on my company's BES server (yet...probably a matter of time! lol). The first email account I setup on it was my gmail account. Since then, I've added 2 more accounts, including pop access to work. I now have 3 email folders, but all email is delivered in the Gmail folder, as well as the others. Can that be changed so only yahoo email gets delivered to yahoo, work to the work folder, etc, withOUT all email being delivered to the 'default' folder as well?

Thanks for the help!
    Rob
    10-06-09 03:55 PM
    You can assign keys as speed dials by holding down the hey in the phone screen.
    You can def. change the six icons at the bottom of the screen by simply going to the app main screen (where you see all icons) standing on the icon you'd like to move-hitting the blackberry key-select move and the top six apps/icons will be the bottom six icons on the main screen.
    10-06-09 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD