Ok please go easy on me, but what is the proper way to close apps?, is it just hitting the back key(one with arrow) or is that wrong?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 03:17 AM
    menu button and scroll down to close. Hitting the back button still leaves it running in the background therefore lowering battery life much quicker
    04-11-09 03:20 AM
    Also to check what apps are running hold the alt key and hit the back key. A dialog will pop up. There's 5 apps that will be in that list that you can't close. Home,phone,messages,bbm, and browser.

04-11-09 06:49 AM
    There are no dumb questions, only dumb noobs. Actually, there are dumb non numbs as well. In effect, never be afraid to ask a question; if someone gives you hard time for asking said question, ignore them and wait for someone helpful to come by. Welcome to CB.

04-11-09 06:57 AM
    Don't worry about asking any questions, these people here know their stuff.
    04-11-09 07:01 AM
    Only dumb questions are the ones not asked.
    04-11-09 06:53 PM
    Welcome to cb nascar! I see that you have your question answered-and never be afraid to ask or do a search to locate your answer as well-you'll learn a lot of things searching as well- check out the bb101 lecture series also-lots of good info there!

04-11-09 08:43 PM
    umm all i have to say is that i learn new things on here EVERYDAY that help me utilize and preserve my phone. no dumb questions, only the dumb people that make fun of people with valid questions. i love CB! and you will too!
    04-11-09 08:46 PM
    not dumb! simple questions deserve simple answers. simply asking gets issues resolved. dumb questions are those never asked!
    04-11-09 08:50 PM
    Thanks for asking this question, until now I had been closing programs "wrong" ace I've owned my blackberry.

04-11-09 08:54 PM
    there is no such thing as a dumb ???
    04-11-09 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD