Hi,

I appologize if this is very simple, I'm a newb to my BB 8820, just switched from BB Connect on a WM6 device. I searched but the email questions are abundant and I didn't see this.

My devices is getting email from our BES, and I setup 2 additional emails, Gmail and another.

Problem is, all of the emails are being shown in my main "Messages". This is where my BES email comes in, but I have 2 other icons for the other email addresses. Can I stop the gmail and other emails from showing in "Messages" so only my corporate email shows up?

Thanks!
    12-18-07 02:37 PM
    Nope, "Messages" will show all e-mails. I don't know of any way to separate out a BES account.
    12-18-07 02:42 PM
    Thanks, That's going to take some getting used to, on WM6 with Connect it keeps them in different mailboxes.

Thanks again.
    12-18-07 04:13 PM
    I've never tried this as I'm not a BES user, but I did notice this software in the store today.

It might do what you need, and it's got a free trial.

Empower BES MailBox - Blackberry

Empower BES MailBox

Separate your BES emails from your BIS emails, SMS, PIN, Browser messages etc !

If you are on BES you have a recurring problem - All your BES emails show up in the default Messages app. That means your Work emails are scattered around and intermixed with emails from all your BIS accounts, SMS Messages, PIN Messages and Browser Messages etc. Searching, sorting, filtering is a nightmare.

Not any more - Empower BES MailBox provides you a dedicated access to your work emails. Just click on it and you are shown only BES messages! No more searching for that important corporate email from among your 300 unread emails.

What's more, you can also set Folder-based alerts to receive sound notification when an important email arrives!

Clutter-free work emails are now just a click away.

Features:
    Fully On-device. No Setup required.
    Seamless Integration with native Email - all functions like Reply, Reply All, Forward, File, Delete, everything just works perfectly!
    Launch BES MailBox directly from HomeScreen, and also from inside the standard Messages Application.
    Folder-based Alerts: Sound alert for ALL BES Messages, or only for specific Folders.
    12-18-07 08:28 PM
    Well, now I know of one!
    12-18-07 08:41 PM
    you learn something new everyday lol...

I have no idea how well it works, but Empower's other apps seem to work pretty well.
    12-19-07 12:40 AM
    BES application by EMPower works well! I believe he offers a trial period, too...
    12-19-07 01:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD