A few of us Over in the UK have started a Blackberry Blog/Forum site.. we have only been live 2 weeks and would love it if you could drop by and say hello... As we in the UK are quite a bit behind with regards the Blackberry brand your input/information/help would be greatly welcomed

Berry 365 - Blog
    Berry365 - Forum

Happy birthday CB.... rock on!!!!!!
    02-25-09 02:30 PM
    well good luck with that ...
    ill take a peek and see how it is
    and remember crackberry.com will always help you catch up
    02-25-09 02:40 PM
    Crackberry is my inspiration... I know how big CB is but if i can bring even 5% of the goodness crackberry brings to the community, to my members then i will be happy
    02-25-09 02:44 PM
    Crackberry is my inspiration... I know how big CB is but if i can bring even 5% of the goodness crackberry brings to the community, to my members then i will be happy
    thats cool ....
    i do hope alot of ppl in the uk get the info/help that they need and you can provide for them
    02-25-09 02:48 PM
    Thank you only time will tell...
    02-25-09 02:52 PM
    A few of us Over in the UK have started a Blackberry Blog/Forum site.. we have only been live 2 weeks and would love it if you could drop by and say hello... As we in the UK are quite a bit behind with regards the Blackberry brand your input/information/help would be greatly welcomed

Berry 365 - Blog
    Berry365 - Forum

Happy birthday CB.... rock on!!!!!!
    I joined over there under the name Jazzi. I hope to be of help as more people join. Right now its pretty sparse over there but I'll keep checking back

~Jazzi~

02-25-09 03:35 PM
    thats why we need more people like yourself to come and give us a hand. some of the information we have had from the US/Canadian members has been invaluable.
    02-25-09 04:03 PM
    thanks for the invite ill go check it out now,not much happening in the UK for Blackberry users,

Cheers

td
    02-25-09 05:13 PM
    thanks tommysdad... thats what we are trying to do make a little hang out for the UK bb fans. Hopefully the more experienced peeps over here will give us a hand though!
    02-25-09 05:37 PM
    I'll check it out when I get stopped for the night. Always willing to help my UK cousins.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 05:50 PM
    UK cousins... i like that one!!! we fight wars together so we might as well do blackberry together!!! ;-)
    02-25-09 05:52 PM
    website looks great! best of luck!
    02-25-09 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD