Viigo Latest version is .892. It used to be 864. Just noticed a little bit more smoother overall tansitions and less lock ups. It might just be my Storm doing that. Dont know but figured I would pass on the news to anyone that wants to update.
    03-12-09 09:32 PM
    sweet going to run the update now. Thanks.
    03-12-09 09:37 PM
    Bump for the Viigo users.
    03-12-09 10:59 PM
    got the update installed and i can tell a difference...for the better of course
    03-12-09 11:01 PM
    got the update installed and i can tell a difference...for the better of course
    What are the improvements you notice?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 11:03 PM
    Can you get podcasts on it now or is that still unavailable?
    03-12-09 11:03 PM
    I didn't notice much of a difference here on my curve. I'm hoping future versions will allow the following:

1. Store cache on storage card
    2. Word wrapping titles
    3. Allow synchronization with online RSS readers (google, etc). It allows you to export google feeds, but you have to update it online at the viigo website whenever you add new feeds to google.
    4. Pod/Videocast aggregation support. Unfortunately, I just realized that BIS doesn't allow downloads greater than a certain size when I got a 403:Forbidden error when I was trying to watch a TED update from mobile google reader.
    5. Push updates w/notificatoins? Notify you as a feed is updated.
    03-12-09 11:05 PM
    Downloading it now, thanks for the heads up Terri
    03-12-09 11:48 PM
    Can you get podcasts on it now or is that still unavailable?
    still no audio
    03-12-09 11:50 PM
    What are the improvements you notice?

to be honest none other than it seems a little bit faster, which might be thanks to the battery pull i did after the update.
    03-12-09 11:51 PM
    edit: never mind...
    03-12-09 11:53 PM
    Well I updated and meh. Don't notice a big speed differerence.( But still a difference I guess) It kept my feeds while upgrading though which is nice. However I lost the crackberry feeds cause my old version was the crackberry edition. Not a big deal as I can add those. Local interest is still lacking big time and it still doesn't support audio and podcasts.

03-13-09 12:02 AM
    I am having trouble with Viigo not updating my RSS feeds. My other reader (WSJ Mobile Reader) gets updated, but Viigo does not update my third party RSS feeds - I have to manually do it. Very frustrating. I have my interval set for 20 minutes and connection type as auto. When I manually update, some channels get updated, but some simply refuse to update. I have tried deleting the channels and re-adding them, but no dice. Any ideas what the problem may be? This has been going on for two or three versions now.
    03-16-09 10:45 AM
    I've been runnung private beta's for Viigo awhile now, should get an email with a link soon then...
    03-16-09 10:47 AM
    It definatly does work a lot faster. Its more noticible with the Storm. I have the Storm and the Curve and installed it on both. I can really tell the diffrence between transitions on the Storm. It loads quicker and responds faster. Always a good thing to have quickness
    03-20-09 10:46 AM
    Thanks for heads up. I will definitely update Viigo. I'm liking from what I'm reading so far. Props

I'm not going crazy right but to update you go to Viigo and the download should automatically start right? I went but its not doing anything. Fail
    Last edited by slick305; 03-20-09 at 11:24 AM.
    03-20-09 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD