i know this is probably a continuious question on the forum, i wanted to know is there any new blackberry coming out for verizon ? i just had the thunderbolt and i hated it, selling it tomorrow. went back to my bb tour. seems like verizon doesnt get many blackberry compared to other phone companies. its either i take the $ and spend it on the 9330 or 9650, would hate to do that if verizon may drop new blackberry phones in a month or 2. so if anyone know any info, please share, if not then ill just get a 9330 or 9650. thanks...

p.s. is RIM ever planning on making 4g phones ?!
    04-22-11 09:20 PM
    According to my RIM rep there are two for verizon in the next 3 months. the 4g phones are due first quater next year. the two this year are monaco and sedona. see rumored devices forum for specs. pretty sweet sounding.
    04-22-11 09:40 PM
    Here is a video with the Blackberry 9850 (AKA Monaco/Touch/Storm 3) showing Verizon Branding.

Also the Blackberry Curve (AKA Sedona) showing a Verizon splash intro screen.

There's also rumor of the 9930 Bold Touch leaking software from Verizon.

So it seems for sure the Touch and Curve are coming. Then there's a high possibility of the Bold Touch coming to replace the 9650 Bold.

Hang tight just a little longer because I think we will find out more official details in May/June.
    04-22-11 09:53 PM
    I'm sure you'll see at least the Bold Touch 9930 for Verizon AND Sprint out 1st around late May-early June from RIM, and then mid-late summer Touch for at least Verizon and maybe Sprint.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-11 09:56 AM
    Need to start saving up for that new Monaco. Looks like a great fit with the PB!
    04-23-11 12:40 PM
    i know this is probably a continuious question on the forum, i wanted to know is there any new blackberry coming out for verizon ? i just had the thunderbolt and i hated it, selling it tomorrow. went back to my bb tour. seems like verizon doesnt get many blackberry compared to other phone companies. its either i take the $ and spend it on the 9330 or 9650, would hate to do that if verizon may drop new blackberry phones in a month or 2. so if anyone know any info, please share, if not then ill just get a 9330 or 9650. thanks...

p.s. is RIM ever planning on making 4g phones ?!
    Funny, I justnoticed this on T-Mobile's website as it was updated a few days ago. Looking under individual plans, if you pick a plan and look under Optional to the right side of the screen it says:

Unlimited Blackberry 4g

Unsupported Browser
    Last edited by Robert_LA; 04-24-11 at 01:04 PM.
    04-24-11 12:56 PM
    Funny, I justnoticed this on T-Mobile's website as it was updated a few days ago. Looking under individual plans, if you pick a plan and look under Optional to the right side of the screen it says:

Unlimited Blackberry 4g

Unsupported Browser
    Hmm that is strange. I think it's for the Playbook 4G though.
    04-24-11 03:17 PM

Unlimited Blackberry 4g

Unsupported Browser
    thats just for their fake 4g not lte.
    04-24-11 03:18 PM
    Hmm that is strange. I think it's for the Playbook 4G though.
    If so that would be under the tablet data section not smart phone.
    04-24-11 07:16 PM
    thats just for their fake 4g not lte.
    True. But then again there is no true 4G currently avail. In fact LTE Adance does not meet then ITU standard, as currently defined, for 4G.
    04-24-11 07:19 PM
    True. But then again there is no true 4G currently avail. In fact LTE Adance does not meet then ITU standard, as currently defined, for 4G.
    Standards compliant & being LTE are totally different. Verizon LTE, while not fully "Standard Compliant"(always changing; Rel 10 was frozen) is in fact true LTE. Only one in the country.
    04-24-11 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD