hey guys I have been visiting this site a lot lately but have never had a BB. I've had an iPhone and I've had enough...I'm ready for a Bold but I have a couple questions.
    I have a mac and all of my phone information is on my computer. How easy is it to transfer this info to my BB and snyc a BB and mac in general?
    Also if I have a gmail account can I still get push e-mail or do I need a company email like with the iPhone?
    Sorry for my ignorance...
    11-28-08 06:24 PM
    Can't answer on the Mac stuff but yes, gmail (or any other mail) can be pushed to your BB (up to 10 accounts).

The Bold would be the best BB switch for you...coming from an iPhone.
    11-28-08 06:27 PM
    You won't regret it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 06:39 PM

It's the best addiction that's ok to have
    11-28-08 06:41 PM
    Not sure how to do it with a mac but on windows you can do it with outlook express.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 06:44 PM
    hey guys I have been visiting this site a lot lately but have never had a BB. I've had an iPhone and I've had enough...I'm ready for a Bold but I have a couple questions.
    I have a mac and all of my phone information is on my computer. How easy is it to transfer this info to my BB and snyc a BB and mac in general?
    Also if I have a gmail account can I still get push e-mail or do I need a company email like with the iPhone?
    Sorry for my ignorance...
    Just out of curiosity, what was it exactly that made you dump the iPhone? I'm nosey.
    11-28-08 06:49 PM
    Hello and welcome to CB. Hope you enjoy your bold.
    11-28-08 07:14 PM
    Just out of curiosity, what was it exactly that made you dump the iPhone? I'm nosey.
    the lack of mms, push email, copy and paste, word document editing, and it's been slow. Also the keyboard is pissin me off.
    11-28-08 07:41 PM
    Congrats..

You will never want to use any other phone ever just ask any other CrackBerry user. Pocket Mac is available through RIM at BlackBerry.com its a sync app that will let you sync with Entourage, Address Book and other PIM Apps. The only problem I've had with Pocket Mac is that it corrupted my Micro SD card it will work on a standard handset but will not work on my berry. You will also not be able to update your software on a Mac yet. RIM is in the works to make a Desktop Manager equivalent for Mac. As far as email is concerned the BIS is available for you and you can sync your Gmail to your device. Sorry for the long response but once you go BlackBerry you never go back.
    11-28-08 11:24 PM
    you wont be sorry switching
    11-29-08 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD