Not sure what BlackBerry did but my phone feels twice as fast!

Posted via CB10
    08-01-15 04:56 PM
    Yes an Update always feels faster.
    08-01-15 05:25 PM
    BlackBerry 10 just gets better with each new update. Enjoy OP

Posted via CB10
    08-01-15 05:27 PM
    Good to hear! And good to hear a positive comment!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    08-01-15 05:27 PM
    Still waiting on update from AT&T for my Z10, still on Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.2582 and installed that via a leak since they haven't even released 10.3.1 to us. I am assuming they are never releasing it.

Posted from Zedrick the 10th
    08-01-15 06:12 PM
    Still waiting on update from AT&T for my Z10, still on Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.2582 and installed that via a leak since they haven't even released 10.3.1 to us. I am assuming they are never releasing it.

Why in the world don't you upgrade via Sachesi to 10.3.2.2339? You're on CB so you know about this possibility. It's so simple now that there is simply no reason not to do it. Just find the z10 Blitz file, DL Sachesi to your computer, Mac or PC, and in an hour you'll be set.
    08-01-15 06:43 PM
    Why in the world don't you upgrade via Sachesi to 10.3.2.2339? You're on CB so you know about this possibility. It's so simple now that there is simply no reason not to do it. Just find the z10 Blitz file, DL Sachesi to your computer, Mac or PC, and in an hour you'll be set.
    I have been planning on it, only Windows machine I have is my work laptop and have been out on medical leave. Downloaded Sachesi to my personal laptop but it runs Linux and I haven't figured out how to get Sachesi running yet, being in med leave I haven't spent much time on it either.

08-01-15 06:47 PM
    I have been planning on it, only Windows machine I have is my work laptop and have been out on medical leave. Downloaded Sachesi to my personal laptop but it runs Linux and I haven't figured out how to get Sachesi running yet, being in med leave I haven't spent much time on it either.

I think there's a Sachesi for Linux, but I know nothing about Linux. Sorry to hear about all the medical leave. Hope things improve.
    08-01-15 07:02 PM
    I think there's a Sachesi for Linux, but I know nothing about Linux. Sorry to hear about all the medical leave. Hope things improve.
    Yes there is, I have downloaded it I just haven't been able to get it running yet. And no worries on the leave time, I had spinal fusion surgery in June so I have been in recovery.

08-01-15 08:13 PM

10.3.2 was released about a month ago. Try plugging in the phone and open BB link on your PC.
    08-01-15 09:08 PM
    Yes there is, I have downloaded it.

As I said, I know nothing about Linux. I do have a Parallels Ubuntu VM running on my Mac. I just DLed the Sachesi package to the Ubuntu VM, extracted Sachesi, and it does nothing. It looks as though Sachesi for Linux requires a number of support files for which there are separate links, but I couldn't make heads or tails of it. The Windows and Mac versions of Sachesi are standalone operations and no longer require any other files, including Link, to be loaded. (By the way, there are reported problems with USB connections on the new Windows 10 which would affect Sachesi, and I have an external HD with the new Mac OS X, El Capitan beta preview, and Sachesi doesn't work at all on that.)

Someone here suggested using Link to upload the OS 10.3.2.2339. First, I don't know that that can be done on Linux without a Windows emulator, and second, it's a destructive upload, as opposed to Sachesi.
    08-01-15 10:25 PM
    10.3.2 was released about a month ago. Try plugging in the phone and open BB link on your PC.
    As I stated in a previous post I do not use Windows so I cannot use Link for this. I will get around to working in Sachesi in my Linux box at some point.

08-02-15 01:20 PM
    As I said, I know nothing about Linux. I do have a Parallels Ubuntu VM running on my Mac. I just DLed the Sachesi package to the Ubuntu VM, extracted Sachesi, and it does nothing. It looks as though Sachesi for Linux requires a number of support files for which there are separate links, but I couldn't make heads or tails of it. The Windows and Mac versions of Sachesi are standalone operations and no longer require any other files, including Link, to be loaded. (By the way, there are reported problems with USB connections on the new Windows 10 which would affect Sachesi, and I have an external HD with the new Mac OS X, El Capitan beta preview, and Sachesi doesn't work at all on that.)

Someone here suggested using Link to upload the OS 10.3.2.2339. First, I don't know that that can be done on Linux without a Windows emulator, and second, it's a destructive upload, as opposed to Sachesi.
    Yeah same issues I ran into, I will work on this at some point in the next week or so. I am due back at work (am remote so you to like I have to go anywhere) on the 21st and want to get this done before I go back.

08-02-15 01:23 PM
    Yeah same issues I ran into, I will work on this at some point in the next week or so. I am due back at work (am remote so you to like I have to go anywhere) on the 21st and want to get this done before I go back.

*so it's not like... ugh damn auto correct

08-02-15 01:25 PM
    Yes there is, I have downloaded it I just haven't been able to get it running yet. And no worries on the leave time, I had spinal fusion surgery in June so I have been in recovery.

God bless you on your recovery.

"I am the the Way; I am the Truth, and Life. No one can come to the Father except through Me." - John 14:6
    08-02-15 01:27 PM

Two thoughts:

First, here's a link to DL the WINE program that will run some Windows programs on Linux. I don't know how complicated it is to install and use. But it might run either Link or Sachesi or both. https://www.winehq.org/download/

Second, it's not clear why the 10.3.2.858 or 2239 upgrades aren't being pushed to your phone if you're on AT&T with a Z10. My wife has exactly the same configuration, and got 858 automatically. Try removing the SIM card, rebooting, go into software update, and check it that way to load it in via WiFi. If that doesn't work, put the SIM back in and try the same thing.
    08-02-15 01:51 PM
    AT&T pushed an update (10.3.2.440?) to both of my Z10-3's about 3 weeks ago. Loaded .2252 around a week ago and threw the .849 radio. Had a few problems with that combo. I checked again this past Saturday and jet another update was available. This time it was .2339. So far it's been the best one of the lot.
    08-03-15 10:37 AM
    AT&T pushed an update (10.3.2.440?) to both of my Z10-3's about 3 weeks ago. Loaded .2252 around a week ago and threw the .849 radio. Had a few problems with that combo. I checked again this past Saturday and jet another update was available. This time it was .2339. So far it's been the best one of the lot.
    Still no update from AT&T on my Z10, pulled SIM and ran update check, still nothing. I will be firing up the work laptop in the next week or so to begin getting ready to go back to work. I will use said laptop to install Link and try to update it that way. Thanks for all the input crew!

08-08-15 12:48 PM