There is a new update 10.2.1.306 2 just poped up....anybody know whats new in this

Posted via CB10
    What I can tel you us that the update us very stable. I loved it

Snow White Z10 10.3.0.1052
    11-09-14 03:24 PM
    I am unlocked on TMO and haven't got crap.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 08:28 PM
    Im shocked that people are still using 10.2. WOW. Or maybe that blackberry still sending out 10.2.1 updates.
    What's so shocking about it? It's the official OS version for most all BB10 devices other than Passport and the P9983.

A lot more people still using z10 z30 and q10 than the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 09:33 PM
    Everything seems snappier, especially the browser.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 10:00 PM
    Why are you shocked? It is the official version. Not all of us use illegal versions. Also some of us have handsets that are covered by our carriers and by insurance. if anything were to happen to the phone whilst I have illegal version of software on it, all the warranties and insurances falls. Not worth the risk as there is no way I can afford to buy a new handset.
    alvinjohnfrancisco likes this.
    11-10-14 05:58 AM
    Why are you shocked? It is the official version. Not all of us use illegal versions. Also some of us have handsets that are covered by our carriers and by insurance. if anything were to happen to the phone whilst I have illegal version of software on it, all the warranties and insurances falls. Not worth the risk as there is no way I can afford to buy a new handset.
    I received a repriment because I stated the same. LOL! But thats another issue. But in all, you are right.

I can't understand those PUMPED UP "I have leaks, yaaaaay. I rock!!!"-guys. My Blackberry is also assured and has a warranty. Also, I am not in a need for the latest update/leak. When it comes, it will come. But reading that someone is "SHOCKED" because we use the regular OS is just beyond craziness.

Good post, Sir!
    11-10-14 10:23 AM
    I received a repriment because I stated the same. LOL! But thats another issue. But in all, you are right.

I can't understand those PUMPED UP "I have leaks, yaaaaay. I rock!!!"-guys. My Blackberry is also assured and has a warranty. Also, I am not in a need for the latest update/leak. When it comes, it will come. But reading that someone is "SHOCKED" because we use the regular OS is just beyond craziness.

Good post, Sir!
    I couldn't agree more. Well said.

Z10. STL100-1. 10.2.1
    11-10-14 09:03 PM
32 12