Blackberry should make blackberry tablet

Posted via CB10
    03-11-16 11:36 PM
    It would be nice to see a new BlackBerry tablet. So sick of seeing Apple products. Come on BlackBerry!!!!!!! Step it up.
    03-14-16 12:47 AM
    BlackBerry already stung a lot of its closest fans and customers with the playbook. Delays, bugs, lack of an environment, BROKEN PROMISES and then "we are discontinuing it!" For the coup de Grace.

Oh, I'd love to have seen what BlackBerry could have done if they were serious about a tablet and developing its software. I just don't think they ever really tried, and I doubt the market will give them a second chance. Too many products out there already entrenched and they work great.
    04-23-16 06:00 AM
    I doubt they will do a tablet, tablets are down globally on sales, Apple struggles also. Just Google tablets sales.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-23-16 06:29 AM
    BlackBerry ain't gonna make anything for android that don't have a pkb until they gain some of the market.

It's the only thing they have to differentiate themselves from the bajillion android devices out there. I think Chen has learned not make something that isn't gonna sell, whether it's a good concept or not

ClassicSQC100-4/10.3.2.2639
    The BlackBerry "Hamburg" is a full-touch device and is launching this year. So actually, yes, BlackBerry IS launching a non pkb device.

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    04-24-16 02:46 AM
    I doubt they will do a tablet, tablets are down globally on sales, Apple struggles also. Just Google tablets sales.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Agreed. When you see Apple struggling, you know it's a bad market.

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    04-24-16 02:50 AM
    Agreed. When you see Apple struggling, you know it's a bad market.
    Just saying apple is struggling with ipad sales actually doesn't do anything to ipad sales. In reality their sales are doing just fine

http://www.statista.com/statistics/2...es-comparison/
    04-24-16 07:15 AM
    Well touch capacitive Keyboard accessory would be cool. Stylus would be nice. Grippy back would be great. They can try to sell in small numbers.
    04-24-16 09:15 AM
33 12