Anyone know of any of the future Sprint Blackberry releases other than that Tour2? Just wondering so I can look into my upgrade strategy
    10-24-09 07:45 PM
    That is what all of us Sprint lovers are biching about. Vodafone dosen't have Storm2 exclusivity, which may mean Verizon dosen't either and Sprint could surprise us with a decision to carry it. But, prolly not. I think we're up a creek without a paddle if you're looking for another BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 11:12 PM
    You know how many times do we have to have the same conversations?? Sprint just got the tour, and soon the tour with wifi. If you don't like the phone selection LEAVE!!!! But let's stop beating a dead horse. Sprint will get new phones when sprint will get new phones!

10-25-09 12:33 AM
    I'm guessing Sprint will be getting the 8530 pretty soon.
    10-25-09 12:51 AM
    I guess what we all need is another variation of the Curve, another variation of the Tour, another variation of the Pearl. Awesome, isn't it!!
    I would leave, but I get amazing service at an amazing rate! Awesome, isn't it!!
    Now I just an aweseome BB to go with it. Awesome!!!!

10-25-09 12:57 AM
    How about the Bold?

10-25-09 12:58 AM
    How about the Bold?

The Bold is GSM, not gonna happen.
    10-25-09 01:08 AM
    Even if the Bold was CDMA, we don't need another one either. We need Sprint to try and compete and Blackberry to stop making rehashes of previous models. Sprint could do so much and better and I think RIM could as well. At least the trackball is gone. Moving on...

10-25-09 02:42 AM
    Is there a tour2 coming out? I don't want to be forced to buy it like I was forced to buy this one. I got stuck in central america after sprint reps told me several times my 8830 would work.

10-25-09 11:45 AM
    It comes out early next year. It will have wi-fi, an optical trackpad, and a better camera...so say the rumors. It's codename is the Essex.

10-25-09 11:49 AM
    That is what all of us Sprint lovers are biching about. Vodafone dosen't have Storm2 exclusivity, which may mean Verizon dosen't either and Sprint could surprise us with a decision to carry it. But, prolly not. I think we're up a creek without a paddle if you're looking for another BB.

Would be idioctic to have a storm 2 if you didnt have the storm 1.

and I'd be an ***** to leave sprint. My plan is unlimited everything for $20 because I have an employee plan.

Tour 2 is jan/feb
    10-25-09 03:34 PM
    Sprint appears to be releasing same day as VZW lately. Storm 2? Probably a deal made a while ago for a VZW exclusive like its predecessor though with them having the DROID to compete with the at&t phone (you know the one), it would be a good catch for Sprint and RIM would move many more units.

Android is stepping into Apple & Berry territory in a bold fight/flight manner to the point it will either flame or fizzle quickly IMO. Either way RIM needs to play ball in as many fields it can with the competition. Both in touchscreen, browser and multi-carrier fields. IMO it's to the point the consumer market is bleeding into the business market more every day.
    10-26-09 06:42 PM
    i dont care about a tour2. i care about mine still working and updating my firmware to 5.0
    10-26-09 06:56 PM
    I'm fine with the tour but september is my upgrade & I might swap or add a line but looks like no info on new sprint-berrys
    10-27-09 07:06 PM
    I'm guessing Sprint will be getting the 8530 pretty soon.
    Word. Just hoping its soon.
    10-28-09 12:12 AM
    not going to happen I was with Sprint for years. they are always the last to get Berries, Sprint golden egg is Palm, Samsung, and HTC devices. been that way for years, thought they would get the Storm cause it's a CDMA berry but nope.
    10-28-09 02:02 AM
    Actually Sprint GM just made a public announcement that there are more new android and blackberry phones coming out in 2010. New blackberrys after the tour which means either the 8530, Magnum/Dakota or Pluto

If I have my way all 3 will be headed to sprint in 2010
    10-30-09 12:42 PM
    not going to happen I was with Sprint for years. they are always the last to get Berries, Sprint golden egg is Palm, Samsung, and HTC devices. been that way for years, thought they would get the Storm cause it's a CDMA berry but nope.
    Sprint and Verizon dropped the 9630 at the same time.

We'll never know till it happens. But it's hard to say it's impossible when the Tour dropped at the same time as VZW.
    10-30-09 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD