Hey everyone, I'm kinda new to the CB site here. I've been looking into the storm to get for xmas or maybe even the curve. I have the LG voyager right now and I'd like a replacement but don't know what to go with :P. Also I had a question about plans. I have the individual "select" plan right now with my voyager and if I upgraded to the storm or curve would I just go to the "connect" or do I have to get a BB specific plan? thanks everyone!
    12-19-08 10:58 PM
    welcome to the site. You need a BlackBerry data plan $30/mo
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/dat...kberry-118193/
    12-19-08 11:07 PM
    Play around with both the Storm and the Curve...it all comes down to personal preference, but in the end both are blackberrys! Some people prefer a physical keyboard over the touchscreen. Id say take a trip to your local verizon store and give them both a test drive!
    12-19-08 11:13 PM
    Thanks cliffr39, I thought this was true I just wanted to be sure. I have tried both the curve and the storm but it seemed to me that the keys on the curve might have been a little too cramped? When I tried the storm it was still running on the older OS not the new one that just came out so I'm optimistic about the Storm. Hmmm decisions...
    12-19-08 11:20 PM
    Keys aren't too "cramped" for me on the Curve. It's small for sure, but it's still doable. I fooled around with the Storm and didn't like it at all, I love my QWERTY keys
    12-19-08 11:21 PM
    Hmmm I should probably give the curve another go just to keep trying out the keyboard.
    12-19-08 11:25 PM
    *~*I had a Voyager before I got my Curve, and at first the keys were a little small for me (compared to the ones on the Voyager's keypad), but once I got used to it (literally about 1 day after I got my Curve) I *loved* it. I was over the whole touchscreen thing, so the Curve was a nice upgrade for me!! Like the other posters said, it's all up to you. They are both great choices, but I thought I could help you from one former Voyager user to another!! Good luck!! *~*
    12-19-08 11:28 PM
    yeah don't be afraid to stand there for 30+ minutes and really work the device to see if you like it.
    12-19-08 11:29 PM
    Welcome aboard! You can't go wrong if you go BlackBerry. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-08 11:29 PM
    Thanks princess! Alright I shall go try out both phones on my break at work tomorrow and hopefully be able to decide on which one to get :P
    12-19-08 11:30 PM
    yeah don't be afraid to stand there for 30+ minutes and really work the device to see if you like it.
    *~*Exactly!!! This way you'll be able to really decide which one will be best for you...You'll have no regrets!!! *~*
    12-19-08 11:31 PM
    Yeah like they say try them out I like the bold but I started with a curve and it was cool I was with a regional company and the network speed is so so but the curve still had me hooked

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-08 01:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD