Hey all,

Just recieved my brand new blackberry curve 9320 today, purchased from ebay, it was sealed. But there was a phone call to vodafone on it and a text message from tmobile about a �10 top up..i found this rather weird, is this brand new? is there an explanation for this, can anyone shed any light on this...i got in touch with someone on ebay who got theirs today too and had same text message dated 13th oct 2012 same as mine!!

Thanks

JC
    01-08-13 03:33 PM
    That is very odd, and not normal. Should the BB really be sealed NIB, and a unbranded SIM free, there should be nothing on the device message or other wise. It should be completely clean until you insert your SIM card, then you should get a message from your carrier and the BIS registration server letting you know if it successfully activated on the network. You could try contacting both Vodafone and T-Mobile and ask them if that IMEI has ever been on their network before, they might be able to tell you.
    01-08-13 03:57 PM
    Thanks for that Blue_k really appreciate the answer, I will contact them both tomorrow, I really thought it was odd. I have not even inserted my sim card yet! Think i'm going to be returning it to the seller.

Thanks again
    01-08-13 04:51 PM