Yankee Group :: Message

We believe BlackBerry 10 (BB10) is on track for early 2013. While conferences like this must rally developers, we saw working devices, running apps and great testimonials for RIM�s next-generation BB10 devices. More importantly, RIM has a strong marketing plan to raise consumer demand for its devices
    10-04-12 10:52 AM
    Curious about "RIM has a strong marketing plan to raise consumer demand for its devices". Any clue? We have seen the leaked campaign ('bb in the right hand'), but it seemed mor of a concept / idea than the real thing.
    10-05-12 04:50 AM
    Curious about "RIM has a strong marketing plan to raise consumer demand for its devices". Any clue? We have seen the leaked campaign ('bb in the right hand'), but it seemed mor of a concept / idea than the real thing.
    If it was more of a concept or idea then Why was it pulled so fast off the internet? Usually that is a sign that something is Legit and someone was sneaky or clever enough to get the inside campaign video.
    10-05-12 10:36 AM
    i have a cousin that works at RIM hes their chief of manufacturing and shipping of products, he told my dad early next year, so my guess is early means jan or feb which is great news only about 4ish months to go :P
    Waqiuddin likes this.
    10-05-12 12:50 PM
    i have a cousin that works at RIM hes their chief of manufacturing and shipping of products, he told my dad early next year, so my guess is early means jan or feb which is great news only about 4ish months to go :P
    He simply stated the comapny line. Quit looking into this so optimisticly. The guy said early 2013 because if he said First week of February he could get fired. Not even his wife knows exactly when. I doubt few people know hte official schedule.
    10-05-12 02:10 PM
    I saw that too and think maybe RIM is revealing some of their marketing campaign to carriers along with showing off the new phones.

In any event that, it's good to hear.
    10-05-12 08:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD