OMG! I sooo hope it's gonna be the 9800!! The phone looks soo sexy! (;
    07-12-10 04:57 PM
    It's looking more & more like it will be the 9300.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-10 11:43 AM
    9300? That would suck! I am still stuck in a contract till March of 2012 anyway, but still would throw done some dollars for a 9800....after tax time, lol!

See the usual RIM haters....seems there is so many, strike that...is the same bunch who for some reason keep posting on a BB forum...go to your forum! I know...your community forum sucks and need your fix and need to keep justifying your device as the end of all of cell phones....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-10 12:50 PM
    Spoke to a tmobile rep on the phone today cuz my bbm was messing up .. Talked about new blackberrys .. Said the new pearl is coming out next month or the following ..

So thats the phone .. the pearl
    07-14-10 05:43 PM
    Spoke to a tmobile rep on the phone today cuz my bbm was messing up .. Talked about new blackberrys .. Said the new pearl is coming out next month or the following ..

So thats the phone .. the pearl
    I call BS on that rep. Reps do not know about new releases until they are trained on them which is generally about a week or so before the release date. From what I can obtain, no training on the 9100 or any other RIM device has taken place.
    07-14-10 06:29 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD