Hey,
    I have a question about the reperation service from Blackberry. Do they normally give a new phone or repair? My Q10 is back to the fabric because there was something wrong with the screen so...
    12-15-13 01:08 PM
    Hi and welcome. SO when you called BlackBerry to have them take it in to repair, did they say they were going to repair or replace with a refurbished device?
    12-15-13 01:55 PM
    It probably depends on the carrier. It seems some carriers just replace the phone, while others will try to repair first and if beyond repair, replace.

In addition, if the phone is only a few days old, most will just give you a new phone.
    12-15-13 02:04 PM
    I doubt that BlackBerry or the carrier would go through the trouble of repairing a phone. What will most likely happen is you will be sent a brand new phone or a refurbished unit.

Refurbished unit are really quite good as they were not returned damaged. They were returned because the user did not want it, found it lacking in some way, etc. They are restored to an exacting standard, so exacting in fact that the vast majority of people could not tell the difference between a new device and a refurb even if they were sitting side by side.
    12-15-13 02:16 PM
    They are restored to an exacting standard, so exacting in fact that the vast majority of people could not tell the difference between a new device and a refurb even if they were sitting side by side.
    I can often tell the difference. The refurb will usually have less flaws than Factory New. I never balk at receiving a refurb.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta
    12-15-13 03:31 PM
    They usually replace with new device ( they do in the UK)

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 03:35 PM