We all know that the blackberry devices are :
    Bold
    Storm
    Curve
    Pearl
    Tour

What do you think the next blackberry devices will be called?
    11-04-09 07:45 AM
    George. I'm voting for George.

(That's what my wife names all her plants)
    11-04-09 10:43 AM
    Should be Diamond. After all diamonds are a girls best friend!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 10:51 AM
    We all know that the blackberry devices are :

What do you think the next blackberry devices will be called?
    New Tour
    Walla-Walla Bing Bang

New bold
    Ohh-eee-ohh---ahhh-ahhh

new Storm
    ching chang

New Pearl.
    Walla Walla Bing Bang 2
    11-04-09 11:35 AM
    11-04-09 11:53 AM
    IT

There, I said it, now I gotta pad this for the 10 char thing so it actually gets posted. Wait, isn't it 10 chars? We really need a 10 char counter so I don't get silly and forget where I am. Or what I'm doing. Which was... something. Anyhow, the point I was trying to make is... hey, the emoticons are staring at me. Anyone else find that creepy? The sad guy I like, he doesn't threaten me but the big smile guy I know is up to something and crushing on my mom. That's just sick man, she's my mom. Why not hook up with the surprised little guy there because it's like you're always doing something wrong and it'll validate your deviant behavior. Not like anyone needs help with that at any rate as it's pretty natural in certain contexts like family reunions and that "convention" I went to my accident. Worst second date of my life. Who knew you could live through that AND still feel pleasure? News to me, but still relatively bad news. My shrink is gonna freak in a few years when it comes back with a bang and I'm crying in my room over a broken chocolate dwarf from Snow White that I got at Wal-Mart in a 7 pack for Easter. Those things are good by the way, I got a box once and hid them in strange places in my friend's bedroom once and left the house. She really wondered what the heck was going on as dwarves turned up on an almost daily basis under the sheets, behind the alarm clock, stuffed in socks, etc. Pretty amusing from my standpoint and I'd do it again if I had the chance.

Wait, what?
    11-04-09 12:01 PM
    Spartacus, I want the BlackBerry Spartacus!
    11-04-09 07:09 PM
    IT

There, I said it, now I gotta pad this for the 10 char thing so it actually gets posted. Wait, isn't it 10 chars? We really need a 10 char counter so I don't get silly and forget where I am. Or what I'm doing. Which was... something. Anyhow, the point I was trying to make is... hey, the emoticons are staring at me. Anyone else find that creepy? The sad guy I like, he doesn't threaten me but the big smile guy I know is up to something and crushing on my mom. That's just sick man, she's my mom. Why not hook up with the surprised little guy there because it's like you're always doing something wrong and it'll validate your deviant behavior. Not like anyone needs help with that at any rate as it's pretty natural in certain contexts like family reunions and that "convention" I went to my accident. Worst second date of my life. Who knew you could live through that AND still feel pleasure? News to me, but still relatively bad news. My shrink is gonna freak in a few years when it comes back with a bang and I'm crying in my room over a broken chocolate dwarf from Snow White that I got at Wal-Mart in a 7 pack for Easter. Those things are good by the way, I got a box once and hid them in strange places in my friend's bedroom once and left the house. She really wondered what the heck was going on as dwarves turned up on an almost daily basis under the sheets, behind the alarm clock, stuffed in socks, etc. Pretty amusing from my standpoint and I'd do it again if I had the chance.

Wait, what?
    yeah, i just read that whole thing.. thanks radius!

i vote for "OMG" for the new blackberry name..
    11-04-09 07:14 PM
    Bubba, the redneck model. It will come complete with flannel case, and those nifty ear phones from the days of the original walkman. You know, to make everyone feel special.
    11-04-09 07:19 PM
    blackberry Oregon (food on the brain )
    11-04-09 07:28 PM
    Undertaker
    11-04-09 07:28 PM
    Undertaker
    thanks for playing ....
    11-04-09 07:31 PM
    in a similar vein -- Reaper
    11-04-09 07:50 PM
    The Wicked Sick.
    11-04-09 08:53 PM
    OMg........... laughing at the replies......... pretty clever responses.
    11-05-09 03:04 PM
    pretty entertaining
    11-05-09 05:42 PM
    Blackberry vain

11-05-09 07:00 PM
    The Blackberry Rerun
    An exciting new device with a few subtle changes from the last.

11-05-09 08:44 PM
    Frank is my first choice. Lester is my second. Also the Joey Louis Edition that comes with wallpapers of your girl friend making it with another guy.
    11-05-09 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD