Strange - it WAS working for me last couple of days, but now, like others here, the blog and forum links are not visible any more. I didn't change any browser settings, and changing between column and page view didn't help. I have no idea why it displayed yesterday, but not today.

Edit - okay, now Blogs and Forums are showing again, but Downloads, Apps, and Search don't show unless I highlight the blank area of screen where these links sit. And I only just now realized that those were even there. They NEVER showed yesterday either.

Storm2
    OS 1015
    Browser set to show Blackberry
    Column view (but changing doesn't help)
    All Java and Image settings checked
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jhimmel; 02-25-11 at 05:38 AM.
    02-25-11 05:19 AM
    Okay...so the image above is what I am getting on my Bold 9650, running ver 5, while in column view.

When I switch to page view, the page displays properly.

The strange thing is that crackberry displayed properly in column view before the site update.

Am I to assume that m.crackberry.com is no longer supported on non version 6 devices (which offer column view)?
    02-25-11 10:34 AM
    I have noticed the same issue. I have to scroll over an option for it to show up black with white letters.

02-25-11 10:53 AM
    I'm diggin it.
    02-25-11 11:00 AM
    So how do we fix the invisible link? I'm getting the same thing but thought maybe its sapposed to be like that so the page load up faster.

02-25-11 12:50 PM
    Just noticed this today , very nice

02-25-11 01:31 PM
    Yes, very nicely done CB!
    02-25-11 01:50 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD