I love the new leaked promos for the Bold Touch and Touch, they show what blackberry is all about not that "love what you do" crap.

Who's with me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-11 04:30 AM
    I haven't seen them...I'll look on the blogs and YouTube.
    Advertising and connecting with consumers is as important, if not more so, as the devices themselves.
    Apple is a perfect example of marketing genius.

04-14-11 05:14 AM
    I don't know after I saw the block looking anime game characters that look like they had gaming graphics from early 90's my first thought was "yeah that will show people how great your platform is for games now". I know, I know the faithful will say its not for games, and if thats the case don't put it in the commercial, or if your going for that market put make it look like the graphics will be better.
    04-14-11 06:23 AM
    I don't know after I saw the block looking anime game characters that look like they had gaming graphics from early 90's my first thought was "yeah that will show people how great your platform is for games now". I know, I know the faithful will say its not for games, and if thats the case don't put it in the commercial, or if your going for that market put make it look like the graphics will be better.
    Well, I think if they would've used HD graphics for the robots people would confuse it with cartoons or movie shots, they way they are they clearly say games. If you know what I mean.

04-14-11 06:33 AM
    That Bold commercial is pretty bad IMO. It doesn't show how it differentiates from the rest of the Bold line. It just looks like a refreshed 9000. How am I suppose to know it has a touchscreen and isn't the same old type of BB? It is better than their last few commercials though I will say that.

Damn that device is thin.
    04-14-11 08:11 AM
    That Bold commercial is pretty bad IMO. It doesn't show how it differentiates from the rest of the Bold line. It just looks like a refreshed 9000. How am I suppose to know it has a touchscreen and isn't the same old type of BB? It is better than their last few commercials though I will say that.

Damn that device is thin.

I think this is just one of many short ads to come out before they are launched, there will be others showing off other capabilities.

04-14-11 08:34 AM
    The game is AUGMNENTED REALITY. Hence why they are climbing up the buildings. Of course, like all things RIM - they fail to understand that the consumer looking at a promo video won't get this.
    04-14-11 09:25 AM
    The game is AUGMNENTED REALITY. Hence why they are climbing up the buildings. Of course, like all things RIM - they fail to understand that the consumer looking at a promo video won't get this.
    Yes I agree. And since this is the only promo video for the phone that will ever be released, the consumer will never know. Oh wait, they had like 50 of them for the Playbook highlighting a different feature.
    04-14-11 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD