Got my new silver housing for my Pearl today. managed to get everything switched over without messing it up. Seen so many posts with people complaining about cnn.cn lately, just wanted to say i got everything i ordered in 8 days wih no problems whatsoever.
    03-28-09 08:14 PM
    Nice job.

lol. When I used my Verizon 8130 I always wanted a black housing, you went from a black 8130 to the Verizon silver.
    03-28-09 08:22 PM
    Thanks.

yeah, the black was getting a little banged up, figured i'd try something different. its not in that picture, but i also got a red trackball and black trackball ring for it. I was almost tempted to use the black keyboard with the silver housing, and order a pink or red battery cover. Make myself a FrankenBerry...
    03-28-09 08:30 PM
    Hmm, I tried a black trackball ring on my silver 8130 and it didn't look good. I would think using the black keypad with the black trackball ring would look better.
    03-28-09 08:36 PM
    Frankenberry sounds cool.
    03-28-09 08:44 PM
    lol changed carriers
    03-28-09 08:54 PM
    Lol, yeah, I loved how you switched from bell to verizon
    03-28-09 08:58 PM
    only options were Verizon and Telus.... I hate Telus. They a sell a blank bottom piece too, but i figured i could live with Verizon.
    03-28-09 09:06 PM
    only options were Verizon and Telus.... I hate Telus. They a sell a blank bottom piece too, but i figured i could live with Verizon.
    lolllllllll
    03-28-09 09:08 PM
    good to hear. i ordered my pink housing kit today from cnn, and while practicing the disassembling process (since i'm somewhat of a beginner) i scratched the glass slightly on my screen... haha... so now i really can't wait to switch!!
    04-07-09 07:34 PM
    Can I ask everyone that has recently changed pearl housings...did you have to move your earpiece speaker from the original housing to the new housing?

Let me elaborate...I purchased a pink housing for my daughter's pearl, and it came without a speaker installed on the earpiece. It seems that the speaker is glued in and not able to be removed without damaging the original housing.

I've never purchased a pearl housing before, so I need input from other users on this question.
    04-19-09 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD