So im new here, ive been on the site before but just registered. I hate my htc inspire and im trying to buy a blackberry (i used to have the torch). Honestly im just trying to post 10 times to i can reply in the market place.
    11-28-11 12:41 PM
    LOL! Ok, here's something you can reply to to help you on your way to #10.

But out of curiosity, what don't you like about the Inspire?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-11 12:50 PM
    Thought it was 10 posts before posting a link and 100 posts before you can post in marketplace?
    howarmat likes this.
    11-28-11 01:01 PM
    Thought it was 10 posts before posting a link and 100 posts before you can post in marketplace?
    it is 100 post i think
    11-28-11 02:53 PM
    Hope yu get your BlackBerry back! I had an HTC Thunderbolt that I listed here for trade for a BlackBerry. I'm loving being back on BlackBerry. Although, I didn't hate Android. I loved that too.

Post here to get count up:

What I miss about BlackBerry
    Last edited by chrisy520; 11-28-11 at 03:02 PM.
    11-28-11 02:58 PM
    Well the #1 thing i hate about my htc is battery life. With the torch my phone would last easily twice aslong as my htc. I dont have a chance to charge my phone during the day because i work anywhere from 12-15 hrs a day mon-fri. We are always out in the field training which leaves me with no phone ( im infantry stationed at fort campbell). I was looking at a white bb torch in the market place.
    11-28-11 06:50 PM
    Dump the droid...

The playbook might be a good device to have with you in the field :roll eyes:
    11-28-11 07:22 PM
    What a bunch of hypocrites! If the op said I hate my BB going to ( insert platform) here. You would have shown him the door so fast his head would spin. But yet he is coming to BB and you want to help him get post count. SMH

Sent from my MD276LL using Tapatalk
    11-28-11 07:51 PM
    The playbook might be a good device to have with you in the field :roll eyes:
    my god :roll eyes:
    11-28-11 08:04 PM
    Im pretty sure id be doing alot of pushups if i whipped out the playbook while out in the field lol
    11-28-11 08:26 PM
    What a bunch of hypocrites! If the op said I hate my BB going to ( insert platform) here. You would have shown him the door so fast his head would spin. But yet he is coming to BB and you want to help him get post count. SMH

BURN THE LOT OF EM!!!

The nerve of these BB loving fans and users. Imagine!?!? Helping out a fellow BB user on a BB forum? What? Am I taking crazy pills!?!??!

[Looks Around]

Say, uhmmmm Accidental Post? This is a BlackBerry Forum, right?

I don't see the conflict of interest, or whatever you seem to have a problem with. Naturally being a BB board and all, one would expect to see more than.......say 99% of the posts be about BlackBerry. What would you expect us to do, tell them a story and tuck them in? Wait! I know, why don't we create an Android Market Place ID for em as a good-bye gesture. Maybe offer free Siri training to those like yourself who have made the jump to iOS. If I went to ipmbdsp, or whatever the iOS forum is and started a thread "Apple sucks, I'm out", I would be banned and booted so quickly my head would spin. HaHa...dude, I hope your post, like this one, was an attempt at humour.

Oh btw the MD276LLA totally makes your MD276LL seem like a MC676LL I'm jess sayin'
    11-28-11 08:40 PM

You're wrong. You should say some of you. I don't think everyone that has or has not posted in here would do that or every bb owner will or would.

I am surprised that you refrained from telling the op to get an iphone lol.
    11-28-11 08:51 PM
    my god :roll eyes:

It's portable and light and he can check Crackberry.com to see other people dumping their droids like they just ate some bad chilli
    11-28-11 09:31 PM
    You're wrong. You should say some of you. I don't think everyone that has or has not posted in here would do that or every bb owner will or would.

I am surprised that you refrained from telling the op to get an iphone lol.
    He should get an iPhone.

I could not stand Android. I would rather have the brick phone Zack Morris had on Saved By the Bell. Actually, I would rather just go without a phone. At least I wouldn't be so mad. Android devices should come with a bottle of Valium because the force closes, lag, and. battery life will make you walk around with tons of tension.

The BB, with it being fairly outdated in the tech world, at least works and has great battery.
    dobiefan likes this.
    11-29-11 07:02 AM
    He should get an iPhone.

I could not stand Android. I would rather have the brick phone Zack Morris had on Saved By the Bell. Actually, I would rather just go without a phone. At least I wouldn't be so mad. Android devices should come with a bottle of Valium because the force closes, lag, and. battery life will make you walk around with tons of tension.

The BB, with it being fairly outdated in the tech world, at least works and has great battery.
    LOL I knew someone would have to say it but it's all good.

I have only played around with android a few times and it just seemed well.....not sure how to put it but I didn't care for it. Maybe I would have a different opinion after really learning how to use it, I don't know.

Have never played with an iphone probably because I'm not changing carriers and mine doesn't carry them. All though I was never too impressed with apple either. Have an mp3 player and never an ipod.

Good thing we have choices cause it is hard enough to most people to agree on anything.
    11-29-11 07:14 AM
    ^^^ (#15) careful with generalizations. Your statement would imply that Android users experience FCs, lag and bad battery life, which even Steve Jobs, in all his Android-despising fury, would not have stated.
    _StephenBB81 likes this.
    11-29-11 07:16 AM

as I believe I have pointed out once before.

THIS IS a BlackBerry fan site,

EDIT:

Thank you trelawrence for not quoting but referencing a post number only
    Last edited by deRusett; 11-29-11 at 07:39 AM.
    11-29-11 07:37 AM

You are 100% correct. The level of bias for BB is so evident.
    Don't people realise that this is a BB bashing forum and not a BB fans forum?
    Last edited by sam_b77; 11-29-11 at 10:07 AM.
    tacocaliente likes this.
    11-29-11 10:03 AM

OMG! OMG! Someone is saying that they want a Blackberry over a droid on Crackberry.com. Heresy! Heresy! Burn the witch at the stake! You have to bash Blackberry devices here, not own and use them!
    11-29-11 02:26 PM
    11-29-11 05:23 PM
    I just bought a white Torch 9810 on eBay. Since I used PayPal I have a bit of protection from scams but how do you keep from getting ripped off in the market? Im a phone junkie so if there is a safe way to do it I would like to keep it open as an option in the future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
    11-30-11 10:50 AM
    I just bought a white Torch 9810 on eBay. Since I used PayPal I have a bit of protection from scams but how do you keep from getting ripped off in the market? Im a phone junkie so if there is a safe way to do it I would like to keep it open as an option in the future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
    Didn't you verify the IMEI # wasn't marked as lost/stolen? It's one way to not get ripped off of being able to use data.
    11-30-11 11:15 AM
    He should get an iPhone.

lol. Why does everyone resort to battery life? I thought it was pretty common knowledge that if you want your phone to last a day and a half with constant use and not charging, don't get an Android. I think it's ridiculous those that get Android that need a lot of battery life and can't be around a place to charge.

As far as lag, I've had Blackberrys that had horrible lag. The phone lagging is the phone and not the operating system.
    11-30-11 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD