hey all, just wondering what everyone thinks of the new features some blackberrys may have....the video camera on the front for conferences sounds really great, thats a pretty cool feature i think....then there's the half touch screen/keyboard phone coming out at some point which sounds cool also, however i probably will stay away from that one, i had an iphone and absolutely hated the touch screen but this one may not be that bad....well see when it comes out!
    08-02-09 03:02 PM
    I heard about the video conferencing... That sounds cool even though Im nto business exec!
    08-02-09 03:32 PM
    haha yeah not a business exec either but would be pretty cool technology either way! id love to try one
    08-02-09 04:37 PM
    The video conferring thing would be really cool. I hope it happens! I want to see some major changes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 06:51 PM
    hey all, just wondering what everyone thinks of the new features some blackberrys may have....the video camera on the front for conferences sounds really great, thats a pretty cool feature i think....then there's the half touch screen/keyboard phone coming out at some point which sounds cool also, however i probably will stay away from that one, i had an iphone and absolutely hated the touch screen but this one may not be that bad....well see when it comes out!
    Why does everyone hate the iphone touch screen... I had/have an iphone and didnt mind the touch screen that much?
    08-02-09 07:02 PM
    I personally don't hate it, its okay but I still prefer the regular non- touch screen haha
    08-02-09 07:15 PM
    Why does everyone hate the iphone touch screen... I had/have an iphone and didnt mind the touch screen that much?
    I didn't mine the touch screen keyboard. I hardly make mistakes. I prefer a physical keyboard though. Although that will change once S2 comes out. Its like half touch half click loll

08-02-09 07:41 PM
    I definitely like the physical keyboard as well. Just feels better.
    08-03-09 09:18 AM

IF RIM is first to market with theis feature AND can get good frame rates they could easily steal the Deaf market away from the Sidekick.

Personally I still think for effective video communication the device needs to have a screen that is larger than the current hand set size so to acheive that the device needs to a projector.

when that ocures then true cellular video confrencing will be achieved.
    08-03-09 10:05 AM
    I've always loved video conferencing. When my daughter was in Iraq, we would video chat via Skype. My wife and I would use video conferencing capabilities in Yahoo Messenger back when I was doing contract programming out of state. I even video chat with family and friends. I think it would be great to have the capability on my phone.

Makes me think of the old SciFi series Earth Final Conflist and their video phones. I always wanted one of those.
    08-03-09 02:08 PM
    I had an HTC Touch prior to my bold and I got sick of touch screen and not interested in another touch. That's conference video should be cool.

08-03-09 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD