Wicked!!! I likey!!!
    I had problems with the layout last evening. Everything worked, but the format was excruciating to my eyes. I gave up and went to bed. Today I log on and the web format is just beautiful. Apparently they were working on it. I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but I did.

I like the small stuff... Like the emoticons being minimized beneath the post box. I also like the grey "bar" separation between the stickies and the new posts within each thread. Some other things, but you get the point. A lot cleaner look to me.

Good Job guys!
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    09-14-11 10:17 AM
    Agree.... I like the new feel of CrackBerry
    Last edited by blackberry-unlocking710; 09-14-11 at 07:58 PM.
    09-14-11 10:24 AM
    I like the new layout too. Another forum I frequent has been doing this for a while now.
    09-14-11 10:37 AM
    Nice job CB, I like it as well!
    09-14-11 10:47 AM
    Yep. Not bad.... Not bad at all....
    09-14-11 11:44 AM
    Yep, last night I notice the "quick reply" had extra features.
    Keep Up the good work CB.
    09-14-11 11:52 AM
    I heard that good things were on the works but had no idea about the new site setup. I agree with Brad...WIcked Cool! and even added a YouTube button on the message boxes in the threads although I have not played with that yet.

Great jobs guys and ditto to what Brad said.
    09-14-11 11:55 AM
    The site does look, although I do think the forums could use a little re-organization. It's a bit cluttered with all these devices on the market. Maybe they need to be grouped based on OS7, OS6, OS5 and Older devices. Then, when you click on that forum there would be subfolders for each device (ie,Torch 9850/60, Torch 9800, Bold 9700, etc etc). That's just my suggestion.
    09-14-11 01:18 PM
    CRACKBERRY CHANGED!!!??? I didnt notice.....

LOL, well I did notice the new Quick Reply features and the separator between the stickies and non stickied threads.

Mr. Oblivious right here!

09-14-11 03:01 PM
    The site does look, although I do think the forums could use a little re-organization. It's a bit cluttered with all these devices on the market. Maybe they need to be grouped based on OS7, OS6, OS5 and Older devices. Then, when you click on that forum there would be subfolders for each device (ie,Torch 9850/60, Torch 9800, Bold 9700, etc etc). That's just my suggestion.
    In due time...

Lots of changes coming in for better organization and more.. stay tuned!
    09-14-11 03:12 PM
    And the coolest part!!!!! Embedded youtube!!!!!! Here's PK's neice singing (sorry for the quality!)

wendybeee likes this.
    09-14-11 03:16 PM
    In due time...

BLa1ze thanks to you and Kevin and Adam and all the people behind the scenes that we don't know about that makes CB happen each and every day. We just wantto make sure that all of you know that we recognize the hard work and what goes into keeping this forum online 24/7 365. Keep up the good work and can't wait to see what is coming next.

From a little info I heard things will be great for CB and many changes that are exciting.
    All the best from everyone.
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    09-14-11 03:18 PM
    In due time...

Looks great! New changes and organization sound great!
    But just curious...
    Wouldn't making forum headers by OS system instead of device make things a bit even more confusing and redundant? I mean, for the 9780 and above this may be fine as they have on a single OS. But, when you're talking about a 9700 and below these devices can have dual OSs available... EX: OS5 and OS6. So there would be actually double/redundant forums for each device, correct?

Not knocking any ideas, just wondering...
    09-14-11 03:22 PM
    I actually HATE the new quick reply box it requires me to scroll more to send off the message, the location of the "Post quick reply button"is too far down from the quick reply box, I don't are about all the other options (manage attachments, and options) they are not part of a quick reply,

but at least when I am on my laptop I can tab from the chat box to the post quick reply button
    09-14-11 03:29 PM
    Hey All,

Glad you guys noticed the changes. This round of changes is all thanks to one Cory Streater (he's the Forums Administrator on our sister site, Android Central... thanks Cory!).

I'll follow up with a more in-depth post soon explaining things, but what you're seeing now is the one of the first visible changes of many to come in what we've dubbed "operation pluto."

We really want to step things up on our forums across our network of sites. Lots of great things planned. It'll be a work in progress, so don't panic if you ever see or notice anything go a bit awry... we're on top of it and the end result will be great.

Stay tuned!
    MADBRADNYC and Jaguarr40 like this.
    09-14-11 03:36 PM
    Hey All,

Glad you guys noticed the changes. This round of changes is all thanks to one Cory Streater (he's the Forums Administrator on our sister site, Android Central... thanks Cory!).

I'll follow up with a more in-depth post soon explaining things, but what you're seeing now is the one of the first visible changes of many to come in what we've dubbed "operation pluto."

We really want to step things up on our forums across our network of sites. Lots of great things planned. It'll be a work in progress, so don't panic if you ever see or notice anything go a bit awry... we're on top of it and the end result will be great.

Stay tuned!
    @ Cory Streater... Great work... For an Android Central guy... J/K.
    @ Kevin... You and your code names... "Operation Pluto"? Gotta Love it!!!

Thanks for the new work-up guys!!!
    09-14-11 03:46 PM
    Hey All,

Stay tuned!
    If I knew the Cory Streater from Android was involved in these changes I would have included his name as well with everyone from CB above. Thank you Cory, He does a good job over at Android.

We all need to be patient as I am sure we all have advice to lay on these guys and so do I but we need to let them all put their heads together not knowing what they have in mind and let them do their job.

The changes we have seen just today are a step in the right direction and from what I know when done...Well all I can say is WOW! Everyone will love things on the forum.

Great job to all of you involved in the site refresh.
    09-14-11 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD