My wife and I are US cellular costumers and its time to upgrade. I am in VT/NH area so no 3G or anything, so I am staying with US Cell, they have been good to me.

This will be my first smart phone/BB. my wife is getting the pearl Flip.
    Now I am undecided about the BB flip or 8330 Curve.

My biggest uses will be, Pandora/Slacker at work with speaker and charging while it sits at my station, Web Browsing, fantasy football (any ESPN or CBS Sportsline Apps?) Gmail.

The thing i noticed is that the Curve has 4.5 while the flip has 4.5. what will I be missing on the curve, also the memory on the flip is more.

what phone and why, pros and cons.

My thought is toward the Curve but is/will 4.6 be worth getting?
    Please help.
    07-14-09 12:41 PM
    Its really hard to beat a curve..... Plus a full keyboard....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 12:49 PM
    True, full keyboard is great that and being open face for pandora and slacker.

Any bug diffrence in OS?

Whoops wrong forums, still on my PC just wanted to see what the WAPforum was.^^^^
    07-14-09 12:52 PM
    Pick the phone that is comfortable in your hands for typing and holding.. The OS versions get updated often and there are generally several OS releases to choose from, some official, some Beta's, and a few hybrids. My experience is that I can change how my phone operates, ie. Memory, speed, screen style,and apps, just to name a few, but you can't change how the device sits in your hand, and trust me, it will spend a lot of time there!!

07-14-09 12:52 PM
    The 2 best days I had with my 8220 (Flip) was the day I bought it and the day I sold it. (kinda like a boat) I purchased it the day it was released and at first I loved it (more like a fanboy) and the little quarks just kept adding up.

IMO - The only thing that the Flip is good for is the non-but (rear-end) dialing feature.

The 8330 is a very good device...again IMO.

Good Luck
    07-14-09 12:53 PM
    Yeah, I think the Curve is more for me. question, how do i get back to the normal forum, probably have to wipe my cache...

This was not posted on a blackberry, but google chrome after visting the wap fourm link ...hahaha

07-14-09 12:56 PM
    Yeah, I think the Curve is more for me. question, how do i get back to the normal forum, probably have to wipe my cache...

This was not posted on a blackberry, but google chrome after visting the wap fourm link ...hahaha

Good one Yes, clear the cache and go to www.crackberry.com.
    07-14-09 12:58 PM
    at the bottom og the page there was a link, return to normal view. that worked !!!!
    07-14-09 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD