http://www.bbin.in/en/2012/12/videos-browser-tests-blackberry-10-vs-windows-8-vs-ios6/
    12-18-12 08:40 AM
    I don't like it and it means nothing that BB10 beat WP8 hands down.
    12-18-12 08:51 AM
    Glad to see that they had both devices on wifi for this one as opposed to the iPhone comparison where they were connected in two different ways.
    12-18-12 08:56 AM
    The browser team at RIM have done a great job with the browser, not just with web compliancy but with a quality overall web experience that is similar to a desktop experience. This is great.

Just look how the BB10's browser renders the full page with the embedded YouTube video. This is great!
    12-18-12 08:57 AM
    Wheres bond?
    12-18-12 10:00 AM

Gadget masters should pick a Galaxy S3 or a Note. Above is comparative video.
    On the Gadget Masters site, the whole page is visible on the S3 when only the banner is visible on the Dev Alpha. The page loads momentarily though, so it's not a big deal.
    On the real estate website, the BB10 browser performance is by comparison, just embarrassing. The video speaks for itself (jump to 0:45 of the video)

To be fair this is supposedly a purposely handicapped build of BB10 and device, as claimed by some. Let's just hope these claims are true.
    mikeo007 likes this.
    12-18-12 10:04 AM
    I'm a bit confused. . .HTML 5 isn't a speed score is it??? Thought it was a compliance test. . .hmm . . . .?
    12-18-12 10:12 AM
    I'm a bit confused. . .HTML 5 isn't a speed score is it??? Thought it was a compliance test. . .hmm . . . .?
    It is not a performance score you're right. It is sort of a compliance score, but not very useful in my opinion. The ability to render real websites is much more important than the browser self reporting that it supports this function or that function.

The video in the OP doesn't seem to understand that distinction.
    12-18-12 10:18 AM
    Yes it is compliance. Maybe why the htc didnt load the one site
    12-18-12 10:19 AM

Gadget masters should pick a Galaxy S3 or a Note. Above is comparative video.
    On the Gadget Masters site, the whole page is visible on the S3 when only the banner is visible on the Dev Alpha. The page loads momentarily though, so it's not a big deal.
    On the real estate website, the BB10 browser performance is by comparison, just embarrassing. The video speaks for itself (jump to 0:45 of the video)

To be fair this is supposedly a purposely handicapped build of BB10 and device, as claimed by some. Let's just hope these claims are true.
    but are you on the same network as the tested devices? the answer is NO and your test doesn't mean anything unless the devices go head to head on the same n/w
    12-18-12 11:14 AM
    but are you on the same network as the tested devices? the answer is NO and your test doesn't mean anything unless the devices go head to head on the same n/w
    lol not only that its not in proximity to any phone.Poor guy he's been trying his hardest he should really stick to samsung forum.JUST FOUND THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD. let me give credit. http://forums.crackberry.com/general...imilar-758314/

The Devs are not even optimized. Quad core this ,quad core that more power What good is all your specs now?? Fine tuned optimiztion for the win.
    Last edited by RECOOL; 12-18-12 at 11:51 AM.
    12-18-12 11:27 AM
    the BB10 browser seems smashing. show that in ads
    12-18-12 11:37 AM
    my friend and i tested the dev alpha A vs SIII on the same WiFi they came out on par. ESPN loaded faster on the Dev Alpha but amazing crackberry loaded faster on the S3. This was befor the jelly bean update on the first release of BB10 Beta preview. the browsers are only getting better. Lets just enjoy the fact that it can compete on the same level as the rest of the competition and hope that it is even better on release.
    12-18-12 11:44 AM
    All I managed to draw from ANY of this is that BlackBerry 10 has a good browser that is on par or exceeds others available. Beyond that, nothing lol. Until the phones get put in my hands none of it really means a damn thing other than the fact RIM is now playing ball, finally. Comparing a developer device on an unreleased OS to something that is in general availability doesn't really help anyone, except for RIM I suppose as it generates some awareness. Overall though, it's just fodder.
    12-18-12 02:01 PM