Hi All,

The new Virtual laser keyboard has a new driver for Blackberry. cost $29.99 for old users or free when you order the full package.

just google : "virtual laser keyboard" to find it...

Hope you enjoy this great small and compact keyboard.
    10-29-08 06:54 AM
    Are you using it? How about a quick user review if you are? I've looked at a few keyboard options for the bb and none have seemed to have consistent good reviews.
    10-29-08 07:14 AM
    I don't know where you got 29.99 from the price on here I-Tech's Virtual Keyboard - A laser projected full-sized virtual QWERTY keyboard says 199.99
    10-29-08 07:40 AM
    Are you using it? How about a quick user review if you are? I've looked at a few keyboard options for the bb and none have seemed to have consistent good reviews.
    It sounds to me like the original poster works for the company, so I doubt you'll get an unbiased review there.

The $29.99 is just for the driver. Anyhow, I used this thing a few years back when working on my CarPC, a few of us bought this to try it out. First you need a completely flat surface (which sucked in the car environment but i still tried it on a table) and you can't use touch typing, its single finger pecking or it gets all confused. Overall it was a complete waste of time & money (luckily I was able to grab it on ebay for cheap).
    10-29-08 08:45 AM
    It sounds to me like the original poster works for the company, so I doubt you'll get an unbiased review there.

The $29.99 is just for the driver. Anyhow, I used this thing a few years back when working on my CarPC, a few of us bought this to try it out. First you need a completely flat surface (which sucked in the car environment but i still tried it on a table) and you can't use touch typing, its single finger pecking or it gets all confused. Overall it was a complete waste of time & money (luckily I was able to grab it on ebay for cheap).
    I tried one for a couple of months off Craigslist and while you can sorta touch type, you have to slow down so much, you may as well be typing with one finger, so I'll have to agree with Shaol in that. One thing I found is that you had to hold you hands at an angle that really wasn't very good for typing for any length of time to keep from getting stray characters added to you text. Oh and turning the key clicks on, was by far the most annoying thing, that I think it was on for 30 seconds if that long.
    10-29-08 11:08 AM
    these aren't new or $29.99...
    10-29-08 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD