Where do I find items that I have downloaded and how do I get my blackberry hooked up with Microsoft Exchange Server for email?
    12-17-08 10:36 PM
    Items that you have downloaded will be in your download folder if you have one. As for M$ exchange??..are you on BES or BIS??...if its BES then you need to speak to your admin whos in charge of it.
    12-18-08 06:09 AM
    Where do I find items that I have downloaded and how do I get my blackberry hooked up with Microsoft Exchange Server for email?
    Welcome to CB!

If they are applications that you downloaded "OTA" over the air, through your device, they'll be installed, and be visible on your menu screen (menu key, press the BB button to the left of the trackball). If you want to uninstall an application, go to your menu screen, select options, select advanced options, select applications, scroll to the application you want to uninstall, hit your menu key and select delete. Sometimes your phone will want to reset to completely uninstall it.

As far as your email, is this a company BB (BES) or a personal BB (BIS)? If it's BES, you'll need to contact your companies IT department to have that set up. If it's BIS, there is an email configuration button on your menu screen. You just have to follow the prompts and input the details of your email account to set it up.

I hope this is helpful.

Best wishes for your new device.
    12-18-08 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD