I currently have the tour 9630 and use Verizon... Are there any SERIOUS rumors about any NEW Blackberry's that will be coming to Verizon in the next few months. Im really itching for a new one! I love the one I have, I would just like a newer device! Any one know anything!?

Thanks!
    AMANDA
    09-09-10 11:04 AM
    A storm 2 refresh is coming soon but other than that nothing much
    09-09-10 11:26 AM
    A storm 2 refresh is coming soon but other than that nothing much
    OP said "new".
    09-09-10 11:27 AM
    Technically, that would be new, no?
    09-09-10 11:28 AM
    Any chance the Storm refresh will drop SurePress and use a normal touch-screen like the Torch?
    09-09-10 11:37 AM
    9330 sooon
    09-09-10 11:53 AM
    The 16th of September? & What is the 9330?
    09-09-10 12:28 PM
    The Blackberry 9330

I'm curious about NEW devices too. I'm not going to use my NE2 on a refresh, so I'm holding out.
    09-09-10 12:50 PM
    Any chance the Storm refresh will drop SurePress and use a normal touch-screen like the Torch?
    over my dead body. (the storm's screen is "normal" and all others are weird. )
    09-09-10 12:55 PM
    The next 3 BBs on VZW potentially are the 9570 (aka S3/S2 refresh), the 9760 (aka Style) we know is for Sprint but could viably end up at VZW, and the 9330 (aka Curve 3G) which would merely be an update to the 8530. Not sure what they'd update. Mem maybe?
    09-09-10 07:12 PM
    The next 3 BBs on VZW potentially are the 9570 (aka S3/S2 refresh), the 9760 (aka Style) we know is for Sprint but could viably end up at VZW, and the 9330 (aka Curve 3G) which would merely be an update to the 8530. Not sure what they'd update. Mem maybe?
    The 9330 is OS 6 capable. Also ads N wifi.
    09-09-10 07:48 PM
    I hope something new will come, at least another device that'll hold OS6! I got a upgrade coming in Jan and trying to hold out but I am so itching for a new device!
    09-09-10 07:50 PM
    I hope something new will come, at least another device that'll hold OS6! I got a upgrade coming in Jan and trying to hold out but I am so itching for a new device!
    HOLD OUT! Sometime at the begining of the year Verizon should start rolling out LTE models; hold out until then!
    09-09-10 08:42 PM
    I was actually wondering the same thing. I've gone from an 8830 to a 9530 to a 9550 and now a Droid X just because I really wanted to try Android out. I'm on day 6 and I'm giving it a little time before I decide if I want to go back to BB or not. Basically, my main issue is the lack of BB options from VZW. I love the Bold, but I'm a freak for the latest and greatest, and I'm not sure the Bold would suffice with something "possibly" coming around the corner. What I would like to hear is the next line of Bold-ish phones. The 9330 does nothing for me. And I'm not going from a Storm 2 to a Storm refresh...that just seems ridiculous to me. Any rumors of new phones not named Curve, Style or Storm refresh?
    09-10-10 07:50 AM
    Rumors, yes. Storm 4G/S4/Triton. A non surepress Storm running the QNX OS. Rumors place it as early as Q1 and as late as May.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-10 09:42 AM
    I held out for months if you keep holding out you will only be waiting for forever
    09-10-10 09:46 AM
    TOTALLY AGREE, dave.

SurePress is integral to my enjoyable touchscreen experience.
    09-10-10 10:15 AM
    I held out for months if you keep holding out you will only be waiting for forever
    I agree, but if you need your NE2 to buy a new phone - we KNOW LTE is coming the first part of the year, so I would wait until a LTE model was available...otherwise you could be stuck with a 3G phone for 1-1/2 years after 4G comes out.
    09-10-10 12:03 PM
    OP said "new".
    It is new dip! running os6 will be a very nice upgrade and soon we will c devices that compete with droid to shut up trolls like u!!
    09-10-10 02:07 PM
    i know this feeling all to well...i have a ipod touch and every time i pick it up to use i slam my thumb into it really hard to try and click it and it always surprises me at first when it doesnt click

but to the OP if you can i would sugjest waiting till you can get an LTE device it should be soon
    09-10-10 05:59 PM
    I was actually wondering the same thing. I've gone from an 8830 to a 9530 to a 9550 and now a Droid X just because I really wanted to try Android out. I'm on day 6 and I'm giving it a little time before I decide if I want to go back to BB or not. Basically, my main issue is the lack of BB options from VZW. I love the Bold, but I'm a freak for the latest and greatest, and I'm not sure the Bold would suffice with something "possibly" coming around the corner. What I would like to hear is the next line of Bold-ish phones. The 9330 does nothing for me. And I'm not going from a Storm 2 to a Storm refresh...that just seems ridiculous to me. Any rumors of new phones not named Curve, Style or Storm refresh?
    How do you like the droid x?? i switched from my bb after 6 years to a palm for 3 days and had to switch back!!
    09-18-10 10:52 AM
    What he said. Even some of the retail level employees are starting to get info about the 4G rollout, but NO ONE knows about any 4G berrys being made for anyone. That's what upsets/scares me the most
    09-18-10 01:00 PM
    What he said. Even some of the retail level employees are starting to get info about the 4G rollout, but NO ONE knows about any 4G berrys being made for anyone. That's what upsets/scares me the most
    It has been said many times, 4G LTE phones wont be out till next year. Modems and laptop cards come first. Hence the reason for not knowing anything yet.
    09-19-10 09:09 PM
    It has been said many times, 4G LTE phones wont be out till next year. Modems and laptop cards come first. Hence the reason for not knowing anything yet.
    There is an article at Droid-Life.com suggesting that a few LTE phones may indeed arrive this year after all. Here's the link:

Best Buy Expecting Verizon LTE Devices “This Fall” - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog
    09-20-10 07:28 AM
    It is new dip! running os6 will be a very nice upgrade and soon we will c devices that compete with droid to shut up trolls like u!!
    That may SOMEDAY be true (I doubt it), but unfortunately the "refresh doesn't fit into that category. Sorry.

BTW, thank you for basically admitting that the current crop doesn't compete.
    09-20-10 08:30 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD