hello im a new blackberry user im useing the tour. is there anyway to add games or anything like to the phone if so where can i find some games for this phone thanks
    08-31-09 04:44 AM
    Absolutely!

Take a look at the BlackBerry App World: BlackBerry - App World - Official Store for BlackBerry Apps

and also CrackBerry's App Store: BlackBerry Apps and BlackBerry Themes- Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

and also MobiHand: Smartphone Software - MobiHand Software Store

There are many other places to download applications, including games, for the BlackBerry. Searching Google for something you would like to have is a good start.

Welcome to BlackBerry and to CrackBerry.com!
    08-31-09 04:54 AM
    thanks you
    08-31-09 05:08 AM
    If u have just begun Blackberry app world not only has games but lots of fun apps. Like Pandora (great for music) crackerry app stoe also has a large supply of free apps (nice) and free themes if u search here for them. Have fun (u will be addicted)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 05:36 AM
    Hello and Welcome
    08-31-09 05:47 AM
    I deleted the hijack, remember....

Make Meaningful Posts
    While CrackBerry.com is geared as much towards entertaining and connecting the Crackberry community as it is to helping solve problems and staying on top of news and rumors, all posts made within the site should be value added and on topic to the thread (even in the free for all). Hijacking a thread off-topic is a big No-No, and posts made for no reason other than to increase post count will be wiped from the site.
    08-31-09 08:53 PM
    Crackberry app store is great they offer apps on sale and I think the interface is much better than the blackberry apps store

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD