Good work - I like the creativity in your designs.
    A couple things from a Creative Director perspective.. (and not in the Alicia Keys Creative Director definition...)
    (and keep in mind, these are all technical suggestions to enhance realism - I'm NOT trashing your work at all.)

- Take it easy on the lens flare. Seriously.
    - Reflections occur directly below objects - unless the object is floating in the air.
    - Reflections are typically distorted - unless they're sitting on a mirror. Use blur to distort the reflection.
    - Objects have shadows. Create shadows where the device is standing, in between the floor and the reflection.
    - The BlackBerry logo on the back of the device appears stretched. Ensure you maintain proportions when scaling. This goes for the camera icon, the phone icon, etc.
    - The BlackBerry logo would not be red. It would be either white, black or silver. No exceptions, especially on devices.
    - Backgrounds should be solid white or solid black.

Take a look at BlackBerry's own media gallery to see what I mean on some of these points.
    BlackBerry Q10 Media, Photos & Images – See BlackBerry Q10 Pictures - Canada

Overall, you're doing great. I understand you're new to photoshop, so to me it looks like you're doing an exceptional job picking up this application.

Keep it up!
    03-01-14 10:05 AM
    I think it looks great, my only worry, is how top heavy it would be while typing. What's with all the hate in this thread??

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 10:22 AM
    Good work - I like the creativity in your designs.
    A couple things from a Creative Director perspective.. (and not in the Alicia Keys Creative Director definition...)
    (and keep in mind, these are all technical suggestions to enhance realism - I'm NOT trashing your work at all.)

- Take it easy on the lens flare. Seriously.
    - Reflections occur directly below objects - unless the object is floating in the air.
    - Reflections are typically distorted - unless they're sitting on a mirror. Use blur to distort the reflection.
    - Objects have shadows. Create shadows where the device is standing, in between the floor and the reflection.
    - The BlackBerry logo on the back of the device appears stretched. Ensure you maintain proportions when scaling. This goes for the camera icon, the phone icon, etc.
    - The BlackBerry logo would not be red. It would be either white, black or silver. No exceptions, especially on devices.
    - Backgrounds should be solid white or solid black.

Take a look at BlackBerry's own media gallery to see what I mean on some of these points.
    BlackBerry Q10 Media, Photos & Images – See BlackBerry Q10 Pictures - Canada

Overall, you're doing great. I understand you're new to photoshop, so to me it looks like you're doing an exceptional job picking up this application.

Keep it up!
    Thanks so much! Thanks for the tips! Bad feedback or good feedback is great because it actually helps me to be better! And definitely I am going to use this tips on my next one! All of them! I appreciate that you know I am trying to make something different and you actually help me to become better by giving me your advice instead of saying something like, "ugly" like other people did. Thanks!

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    k-fos likes this.
    03-01-14 11:03 AM
    Fugly .
    03-01-14 11:04 AM
    I think it looks great, my only worry, is how top heavy it would be while typing. What's with all the hate in this thread??

Posted via CB10
    Thabks man

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    03-01-14 11:04 AM
    Fugly .
    No prob

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    03-01-14 11:05 AM
    Thanks for the concept. Whether people like it or not, thank you so much for giving us a visual for what the phone would look like if it had a keyboard, if it had a bigger screen, if it had the belt, etc. I know a lot of time and effort goes into it and for that, thank you very much!
    03-01-14 11:51 AM
    Andreas, I'm glad you took the time to post your BlackBerry concepts. I enjoyed them.

If you're on a career path of industrial design, and or graphic design I wish you success. Keep up the good work, keep the ideas flowing and keep an open mind.

For inspiration on persistence in this business I recommend the Steve Jobs Biography.

Good Luck.

BTW I really like the BB icon notification light idea on the back side.
    Last edited by blackburberry; 03-01-14 at 12:59 PM.
    Anilu7 likes this.
    03-01-14 12:07 PM
    Thanks for the concept. Whether people like it or not, thank you so much for giving us a visual for what the phone would look like if it had a keyboard, if it had a bigger screen, if it had the belt, etc. I know a lot of time and effort goes into it and for that, thank you very much!
    Thank you so much for appreciating my work. Even if you don't like it that's fine, I just want to get better. Again, thank you for your nice words!

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    sk8er_tor likes this.
    03-01-14 03:57 PM
    Andreas, I'm glad you took the time to post your BlackBerry concepts. I enjoyed them.

If you're on a career path of industrial design, and or graphic design I wish you success. Keep up the good work, keep the ideas flowing and keep an open mind.

For inspiration on persistence in this business I recommend the Steve Jobs Biography.

Good Luck.

BTW I really like the BB icon notification light idea on the back side.
    Thank you so much for your encouragement. I wish I had the opportunity to work with blackberry! Steve's Biography has just been downloaded

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    03-01-14 04:04 PM
    great concept.... will not mind buy one of this
    Andreas Kimishis1 likes this.
    03-02-14 10:45 AM
    OP, could you design a futuristic "Q10" looking like phone that is 4.0' and slightly wider than what the current Q10. In other words the phone should not be as long as present Z10 but wider than the present Q10. Thanks.
    03-02-14 11:13 AM
    great concept.... will not mind buy one of this
    Thanks man

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    03-02-14 11:52 AM
    OP, could you design a futuristic "Q10" looking like phone that is 4.0' and slightly wider than what the current Q10. In other words the phone should not be as long as present Z10 but wider than the present Q10. Thanks.
    I will try Thanks for the suggestion

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    03-02-14 11:52 AM
    Hats off to the designer! I'd buy this IMMEDIATELY!! What I've been looking for from day 1. BB would sells millions of this phone.
    03-02-14 07:36 PM
    Hats off to the designer! I'd buy this IMMEDIATELY!! What I've been looking for from day 1. BB would sells millions of this phone.
    Thanks )

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    03-02-14 08:34 PM
    I LIKE IT, it looks like a phone.
    Thanks for showing
    03-02-14 08:40 PM
    I LIKE IT, it looks like a phone.
    Thanks for showing
    Thank you

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    03-03-14 02:38 AM
    remove the trackpad and add a slider included qwerty.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 03:57 AM
    If these concepts get much longer we'll need to carry them in a quiver.

Posted from my Z30 via CB10 app
    tryfe and Andreas Kimishis1 like this.
    03-04-14 05:50 AM
    This concept doesn't need a holster, it needs a sheath.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 06:00 AM
    Good work though op. It's better than I could do

Posted from my Z30 via CB10 app
    03-04-14 06:10 AM
    6 f**king gigs of RAM...wow o_o

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 07:18 AM
    **FEW SPECIFICATIONS**
    - Octa-core processor
    - Li-Ion 5760 mAh battery
    - 6GB Ram
    - 128GB memory (expandable up to 128gb)
    Why not
    - Hexa-Core processor @ 1.0 THz per core
    - Li-Ion 25.000 mAh battery
    - 256GB RAM
    - 4TB memory (expandable up to 25TB)

?/s

Seriously guys, the concept designs themselves are almost always already completely out of touch concerning reality, why even bother with some fantasy specs, too?

Please could some of you cellar designers lay at least some thought behind those concepts instead of delivering this uninspired wishful thinking.

And yes may not sound like that but I am sorry to say this! But it's just so pointless.
    03-04-14 09:43 AM
    thanks. Nice design. But I think it's too long. I'm not sure if there's a way to reduce the size of the upper and lower "bars" ...maybe widen it instead.
    03-04-14 09:54 AM
86 1234