Hey guys Before I am going to start I want to thank each and every one of you for your feedback and for your comments. I started by one week ago by saying ?no one is going to see this, so post it?, but I was wrong. I am so happy that I am able to share my ideas with you because as I said and to my BBM channel, it?s not about me but it?s all about Blackberry! Keep the feedback coming to help me keep improving and to send a loud and clear message to Blackberry that we as users, with our ideas, can bring the company back to the top: D
    Continuing from what I left from, and getting inspired from BlackBerry Z100, my latest concept is the Blackberry Q80i. For those who love the keyboard I hope they will like the whole concept J

**NEW FEATURES**
    - The trackpad should not only have a fingerprint scanner, but it should look like it has one! The trackpad gets the BB icon and whenever you successfully enter the phone it turns out red, otherwise you get only an error on the screen
    - Keyboard is all about productivity! Above that I added two touch icons. The first one helps you to make enter the dialler immediately and the other one gets you in the camera app

**WHAT I DID NOT CHANGE**
    - Notification screen: The Q80i has the notification screen to really help you get things done quicker than ever because you don?t even need to swipe up! Recognises your eyes and it shows you if you have a notification! You can enable or disable the screen (remains black), but also you choose when and how it will function!

Options could be:
    - (always off/on)
    - ( on only when your main screen is on),
    - (off when your phone is at bed side mode),
    - ( off when you are in the dark)
    - (On only when it recognises your eyes)
    - (off when you are in the Hub)
    Whether you like it or not, you have the options!

- When for phone is upside down, you can see your notifications from the lighting logo behind the device. You can either turn on or off the feature but it?s only activated when your phone is upside down. Some people don?t like that logo being flashing because they might be at a meeting! Turn it off using the settings!

- Aluminium back is still the same (but I did change the design a bit so It won?t look like an iphone )

**FEW SPECIFICATIONS**
    - Octa-core processor
    - Li-Ion 5760 mAh battery
    - 6GB Ram
    - 128GB memory (expandable up to 128gb)

**CASES**
    You will also see some photos of the cases. There are decent phones out there but cheap, ugly cases are provided. I have designed these cases specifically for the Q80i in a way, that whatever colour you choose, the logo on the back is still visible to serve the purpose of the notification light

That?s it guys J If you want to request something or whatever you can find me on:

Twitter: @AndreasKimishis
    BBM Channel: C0046D3D8

Have a nice weekend

New Blackberry Q80i (concept)-overview.png

New Blackberry Q80i (concept)-concept-1-.png

New Blackberry Q80i (concept)-finished-front.png

New Blackberry Q80i (concept)-finished-back.png

New Blackberry Q80i (concept)-black-case-finished.jpg

New Blackberry Q80i (concept)-white-case-finished.jpg

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    Last edited by Andreas Kimishis1; 03-01-14 at 07:56 AM. Reason: photos
    03-01-14 07:36 AM
    Its good to see all these pics
    But this one is like hybrid of htc one iphone5 and BlackBerry keyboard but the one which was built for iphone5

Posted via CB10
    Andreas Kimishis1 likes this.
    03-01-14 07:40 AM
    Its good to see all these pics
    But this one is like hybrid of htc one iphone5 and BlackBerry keyboard but the one which was built for iphone5

Posted via CB10
    Next time I will try to make a circle phone so it doesn't look like any phone out there thanks though

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    Ben1232 likes this.
    03-01-14 07:46 AM
    You keep posting your designs here this isn't the spot for it, it should be posted here http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-devices-f417/

Pretty sure someone already told you that as well

Posted via CB10
    Andreas Kimishis1 likes this.
    03-01-14 08:18 AM
    Moved to the "Concept and Dream Devices" forum.
    03-01-14 08:22 AM
    You keep posting your designs here this isn't the spot for it, it should be posted here http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-devices-f417/

Pretty sure someone already told you that as well

Posted via CB10
    Find it difficult to find the concepts and dream devices from my phone and I keep waiting for an admin to do that.

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    03-01-14 08:23 AM
    I can't decide Is it longer than ugly or uglier than long?

//Some forum moderators at some forums are like communist
    03-01-14 08:23 AM
    That will be really awesome! (y)

Posted via CB10
    acovey likes this.
    03-01-14 08:24 AM
    I can't decide Is it longer than ugly or uglier than long?

//Some forum moderators at some forums are like communist
    Both

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    03-01-14 08:25 AM
    That will be really awesome! (y)

Posted via CB10
    Thanks bro

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    03-01-14 08:25 AM
    Ugly

Q10SQN100-5/10.2.1.2141
    jevinzac likes this.
    03-01-14 08:26 AM
    Find it difficult to find the concepts and dream devices from my phone and I keep waiting for an admin to do that.

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    I just gave you the link. It's easy to find its under the news and rumors section. Also what your saying is you know your posting it in the wrong spot but are too lazy to actually post in the right spot so you will "wait" for a mod to do it for you?
    Not only is that against the rules, but it's lazy and spamming the wrong section of the forums

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 08:26 AM
    It seems a joke.
    why should we have the belt?
    03-01-14 08:27 AM
    I just gave you the link. It's easy to find its under the news and rumors section. Also what your saying is you know your posting it in the wrong spot but are too lazy to actually post in the right spot so you will "wait" for a mod to do it for you?
    Not only is that against the rules, but it's lazy and spamming the wrong section of the forums

Posted via CB10
    Listen my friend. You gave me the link NOW! That's why I told you BEFORE I can't find it on my phone. Now I know! 2) look at my post and tell me if I am lazy again! Thank you

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    03-01-14 08:30 AM
    It seems a joke.
    why should we have the belt?
    Just a choice

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    03-01-14 08:30 AM
    Ugly

Q10SQN100-5/10.2.1.2141
    Maybe

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    03-01-14 08:31 AM
    Listen my friend. You gave me the link NOW! That's why I told you BEFORE I can't find it on my phone. Now I know! 2) look at my post and tell me if I am lazy again! Thank you

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    Ya I looked again and saw how much work to photo shop a bunch of devices, and then I saw how you couldn't take two mins or less to post in the right section of the forums by looking or searching or even asking. So ya it's Lazy
    Sorry but someone had to say it

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 08:33 AM
    I'm a keyboard fan but this one isn't as great as the z100
    03-01-14 08:39 AM

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    It's in a weird spot, it's under "popular crackberry"

Niice concept but it's long like a telephone :P

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 08:44 AM
    Ya I looked again and saw how much work to photo shop a bunch of devices, and then I saw how you couldn't take two mins or less to post in the right section of the forums by looking or searching or even asking. So ya it's Lazy
    Sorry but someone had to say it

Posted via CB10
    I would have done that if I known. You know, some people are just new here just saying someone had to say what? That I am lazy? Lol no comment on that. Are you a moderator or something like that? If not then stop acting like one and if you are start helping people rather than criticise them

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    Anilu7 and freedomx20a like this.
    03-01-14 08:45 AM
    I'm a keyboard fan but this one isn't as great as the z100
    Its okay man Thanks though

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    03-01-14 08:45 AM
    It's in a weird spot, it's under "popular crackberry"

Niice concept but it's long like a telephone :P

Posted via CB10
    Yeap, its the big screen I guess

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    Alberta Blue likes this.
    03-01-14 08:46 AM
    - The trackpad should not only have a fingerprint scanner, but it should look like it has one! The trackpad gets the BB icon and whenever you successfully enter the phone it turns out red, otherwise you get only an error on the screen
    IMHO, it should turn Green when you successfully unlock (and maybe Red if you Fail to unlock). Cool concept, though!
    03-01-14 09:28 AM
    I wouldn't put "i" at the end. Only 1 BlackBerry phone had a "i" at the end (8350i) because it was a Nextel phone in which Nextel is no more.
    03-01-14 09:30 AM
    I wouldn't put "i" at the end. Only 1 BlackBerry phone had a "i" at the end (8350i) because it was a Nextel phone in which Nextel is no more.
    Okay man I had to put (i) because I have seen another design with the same name but I didn't want them to think that I am copying then. Thank yous though!

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    03-01-14 09:52 AM
86 123 ...