03-31-14 08:01 AM
54 123
tools
    There will definitely be more touchscreen phones, no doubt. The latest 10.3 leak contains info on the upcoming models of both qwerty and all-touch BBs.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 08:47 AM
    Same for me. If Blackberry does not update the Z10 in the next 12 months then it's an iPhone for me. Ironically Blackberry weened me off keys.
    I agree, I have actually always hated the keyboard. But the all touch and swiping attracted me to BlackBerry. Now it seems. And I understand. They want legacy to switch to bb10. And this is the way they feel like doing it? I am actually surprised, I am on crackberry a lot. And adding the belt was the one thing I NEVER heard anything about
    But really most that have already switched won't go back. So your right if they don't come out with the z11 next year or late this one. And not a 5" either. Yes make both. The 4.2" is perfect for me and I don't want bigger. I will get a non BlackBerry. Not an iPhone. Might dust off my flip.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 09:18 AM
    I'm one of the backwards people looking forward to the Q20. Bigger screen, real keyboard with all the shortcuts and trackpad - perfect combination for a compulsive thumb typist who constantly edits the text. Loving the Q10 in the meantime.

Posted via CB10
    That's the thing though with bb10 you don't need the shortcut keys you don't need a back. Imo I think they have made a mistake with bring the belt back. But who an I to decide what people want. But it better be just call and hang up and track pad anything else is a disastrous approach.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 09:23 AM
    That's the thing though with bb10 you don't need the shortcut keys you don't need a back. Imo I think they have made a mistake with bring the belt back. But who an I to decide what people want. But it better be just call and hang up and track pad anything else is a disastrous approach.

Posted via CB10
    I agree that you don't need a back key, but universal search and home screen speed dial on the Q10 are the best features of Q series phones, and the things that will keep me from switching to the Z series, no matter how awesome. In fact, I couldn't care less about the rest of the belt - just bring back the trackpad for easier cut and paste. The other buttons are for those who can't get used to gestures.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 08:01 AM
54 123