I like my new Curve so far, but have a couple of issues. The volume level sucks on both my phone, and my bluetooth. I have though gone through and changed all settings to high. Is there a scream setting? Just kidding, I work in some noisy places and the volume level still seems to be lacking. I am constantly cramming my blue tooth in my ear to hear.
    Next problem is that my call log only logs like 20 calls, and I have that many in 2 hours at times, and find that I often am trying to find a number that has long since been deleted. I'm trying to find an app or something, but have found nothing that will help. Any help out there?
    06-28-09 09:53 PM
    I like my new Curve so far, but have a couple of issues. The volume level sucks on both my phone, and my bluetooth. I have though gone through and changed all settings to high. Is there a scream setting? Just kidding, I work in some noisy places and the volume level still seems to be lacking. I am constantly cramming my blue tooth in my ear to hear.
    Next problem is that my call log only logs like 20 calls, and I have that many in 2 hours at times, and find that I often am trying to find a number that has long since been deleted. I'm trying to find an app or something, but have found nothing that will help. Any help out there?
    Have you been to call log>menu>options>general options>default call volume: Previous-100% and tried this option?

Try going to messages>menu>options>general options>keep messages: 15 days-forever and once you do then access your call log by going to messages>menu>view folder>phone call logs it should let you view more than 20.
    06-28-09 09:58 PM
    I am not sure about the volume issue.

For call logs, go to "Messages" and simultaneously press "Alt-P". This will bring up a more detailed call list.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-09 10:02 PM
    Hey thanks I figured out the call logging with my messages. I switched it from missed calls to all calls, and now have a way to find my received calls. I made the other changes as well for the volume, but will see how that goes. Appreciate the help.
    06-28-09 10:17 PM
    Hey thanks I figured out the call logging with my messages. I switched it from missed calls to all calls, and now have a way to find my received calls. I made the other changes as well for the volume, but will see how that goes. Appreciate the help.
    No problem hope it helps. Welcome to crackberry!
    06-28-09 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD