06-17-09 08:51 PM
    This looks sick. I. Can not wait till the new pa gets leake.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 09:06 PM
    i was just about to post this link when i saw this thread already created.

the new bbm looks amazing
    06-17-09 09:22 PM
    Threaded
    Freaking
    Texting.

Nuff
    Freaking
    Said.

06-17-09 10:01 PM
    I don't know if CX will come off this info but will the new BBM allow you to kill your SMS/MMS app and everything be integrated? One place for all messages? If this is the case, Blackberry/RIM will rule the world with this new version.
    06-17-09 10:14 PM
    I don't know if CX will come off this info but will the new BBM allow you to kill your SMS/MMS app and everything be integrated? One place for all messages? If this is the case, Blackberry/RIM will rule the world with this new version.
    I second this x500. Threaded SMS in BBM making it the sole place for SMS messages would make BlackBerry truly the ultimate phone for communication. Right now, this is a big place it's lacking! CAN'T WAIT!
    06-17-09 10:33 PM
    Threaded
    Freaking
    Texting.

Nuff
    Freaking
    Said.
    Seriously... that will be amazing... if the new OS is ever released
    06-17-09 10:53 PM
    It really looks like a winner!
    06-17-09 10:59 PM
    Can someone (CX or anyone else) elaborate on how this threaded sms is going to work? I'm slightly confused.
    06-17-09 11:07 PM
    Threaded
    Freaking
    Texting.

Nuff
    Freaking
    Said.

I said to myself I would never use OS 5
    Because of the lack of facebook support. But BBM? Threaded texting? ... I smell a new leak coming VERY soon...

06-17-09 11:36 PM
    Did you see the screen that asks if you want to add the contact by PIN, phone number, AND EMAIL? Sounds like BBM may be taking over email duties also. So, threaded email like Gmail?

Even with all the gadgets BBs have on them now I've always thought of them as foremost a communication tool. It's what made Blackberry famous and I am glad to see them going back and remaking the best communication tool on the planet.

06-18-09 08:55 AM
    Its always been that way when you add a contact on BBM, rather than using the PIN you can use a friend's device email and it will automatically connect to the pin associated with the email ... So unfortunately no threaded email, but that would DEFINATELY be a nice thing to see because as you said, the blackberry is first and foremost the best communication tool

06-18-09 09:39 AM
    Proximity sensor � we�re guessing this will let you know if you�re within a certain distance of friends (pending, of course, you�re both set to share locations freely with each other)
    Is this only for friends? What if you had the sensor set to "on" and a hottie at Starbucks looking for conversation has hers on as well. Would this allow me to ping her and chat it up?
    06-18-09 09:45 AM
    I am so excited that we are FINALLY going to have threaded texting. I have been waiting for this day, and I can't wait .
    06-18-09 09:52 AM
    Sorry if this has been asked before but the threaded texting will be in general? or just in BBM. Im confused.
    06-18-09 10:16 AM
    Sorry if this has been asked before but the threaded texting will be in general? or just in BBM. Im confused.
    From what i'm reading and seeing in the screenshots, seems as though it is just within the BBM interface.
    06-18-09 01:16 PM
    Is this only for friends? What if you had the sensor set to "on" and a hottie at Starbucks looking for conversation has hers on as well. Would this allow me to ping her and chat it up?
    It would tell you to man up and speak to her face-to-face if you're interested.
    06-18-09 02:11 PM
    LOL!!
    Anyway, this feature is only available to people in your contact list.
    06-18-09 04:35 PM
    Haha I knew that was coming as soon as I posted it.

Well of course... Goes without saying... I was just curious
    06-18-09 08:55 PM
    Giggidy .... he he alllllriiiight
    06-18-09 09:48 PM
    Can't wait for this.
    06-21-09 04:38 PM
    Sweet sounds good
    06-21-09 07:30 PM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD