03-22-13 12:20 PM
    So what he's saying is: For those of you not impressed with the Z10, just wait and see the next one, it'll blow your mind! That's great, but wasn't the Z10 supposed to blow our minds? Why is he now talking about the next phone when the Z10 is just being released?
    Smitty13 likes this.
    03-22-13 12:51 PM
    He's just informing people that BBRY intends to keep moving. Remember the Z10 was originally meant for late 2012 but was delayed while BB10 was worked on. This is just a way of saying that, like the competition, BBRY plans to raise the stakes annually.

It doesn't diminish the Z10 to mention that more is coming, especially after a year of no new phones.
    03-22-13 01:33 PM
    Every new iteration of other platforms' flagship phones benefit from the version preceding it, via the user feedback...knowing first hand what worked with the consumer and what didn't, and what they hope to see implemented and changed. This is a v1 device on a v1 platform, and the next iteration will undoubtedly include many enhancements and ideas gleaned from a few months of real end-user experience on this device...or that's my hope. There's only so much you can design and plan for in secrecy without getting proper feedback from the user base.
    03-22-13 02:07 PM
    I really hope he's not already talking about the next phone. That will kill Z10 sales.

If you read his quote though, he didn't say phone, just device. I'm guessing and hoping it's a tablet he's talking about, since he wouldn't be stupid enough to play up a future device in the same week as the big launch of a current device, would he?

And if it's not a phone he's talking about, I hope they come out and clarify this ASAP.
    03-22-13 02:30 PM
    So what he's saying is: For those of you not impressed with the Z10, just wait and see the next one, it'll blow your mind! That's great, but wasn't the Z10 supposed to blow our minds? Why is he now talking about the next phone when the Z10 is just being released?
    So there is a iPhone 5S and 6 coming out. Does this mean that no one should buy any iPhones?
    03-22-13 02:33 PM
    More bad reporting, he said that it would be a BB10 device. It could be a mobile PC, or a new Playbook.
    03-22-13 02:36 PM