I'm going to be getting a new BB on verizon when my contract with at&t is up this October. So my question is, are there going to be any new devices ( I'm not interested in the storm 2) coming out or should i get the tour? Thanks
    08-16-09 01:15 PM
    Its hard to say. The 9700 is currently only slated for GSM carriers, but could later be reproduced as a CDMA version. I would get the Tour, specifically for Verizon, as the Tour is going to big red's staple device for a while. Unless WiFi is a huge dealbreaker for you, the Tour is your best bet in regards to Verizon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 02:01 PM
    Its hard to say. The 9700 is currently only slated for GSM carriers, but could later be reproduced as a CDMA version. I would get the Tour, specifically for Verizon, as the Tour is going to big red's staple device for a while. Unless WiFi is a huge dealbreaker for you, the Tour is your best bet in regards to Verizon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thank you for your input.
    08-16-09 04:10 PM
    If you like touch screen devices and your contract is up in October, I would wait because Storm 2 is rumored to be out some time in November and it looks promising. I see you have an iToy right now so you need to decide if you want to go with a traditional berry or touch.
    08-16-09 05:14 PM
    As I said I'm not interested in the storm 2 (unless it has some mind blowing features), i'm going to get a full qwerty keyboard. Thanks for your thoughts.
    08-16-09 06:18 PM
    As I said I'm not interested in the storm 2 (unless it has some mind blowing features), i'm going to get a full qwerty keyboard. Thanks for your thoughts.
    Then at this point, your best bet would be the Tour. IIRC no other BlackBerry devices are scheduled to release in the near future that matches your preferences.

Good luck!
    08-16-09 06:47 PM
    Then at this point, your best bet would be the Tour. IIRC no other BlackBerry devices are scheduled to release in the near future that matches your preferences.

Good luck!
    Thanks
    That's kinda what i was thinking but i thought there was a couple new devices (must be GSM) yet to be officially announced.
    08-16-09 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD