Well if our friend Alejandro Salomon (Salomondrin) is correct, then Research in Motion is working on a touchscreen phone with a real keyboard codename Mr. T.

The details are a little light, ok almost nonexistent, but thatís good enough for me. A touchscreen BlackBerry with a full keyboard is my dream phone and I will personally sell a kidney on eBay to buy it.

The one main item of note is that the keyboard will come from underneath and not be a flip out one like on the Sidekick.

One quick note, the phone in the picture is something I made up and is NOT a real picture. However the picture of Mr. T is real. Just thought I would clear that up now.

[source: The Cool Guy Report]

Article on MobiMadness:
    New BlackBerry Codename Mr T: Touchscreen with Keyboard | MobiMadness
    09-28-09 08:49 PM
    A buddy of mine's dad works for RIM, and I know they are working on a device code named Mr. T

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 08:55 PM
    A buddy of mine's dad works for RIM, and I know they are working on a device code named Mr. T

And I created cheese! hehe. Proof my friend. We need proof.
    09-28-09 09:16 PM
    Lol I agree everyone needs prove, I have none, just my firend telling me, he's a good firend so I trust him. I'm working on getting some more info! And other stuff lol, but we all know how hard it is to get RIM guys to talk lol

09-28-09 09:26 PM
    The Mr T is only silimar to the storm cause of the touch screen, thats it...the keyboard thats gonna be used is the stand bb keyboard and its gonna slide out the bottom, similar to the palm pre
    10-22-09 10:12 AM
    Speaking of Mr. T, I'm looking forward to the new A-Team movie with Bradley Cooper, Liam Neeson, and Jessica Biel.
    10-22-09 10:20 AM
    The Mr T is only silimar to the storm cause of the touch screen, thats it...the keyboard thats gonna be used is the stand bb keyboard and its gonna slide out the bottom, similar to the palm pre
    No one knows that for sure. I think they're smart enough to not make a phone that ugly I'd hope.
    10-22-09 06:42 PM
    I have heard the same thing and seen diagrams drawn up of the device. Looks pretty amazing and the touch screen has a new technology.
    10-23-09 10:36 AM
    I have heard the same thing and seen diagrams drawn up of the device. Looks pretty amazing and the touch screen has a new technology.
    the diagram that was released earlier this year right after storm 1 came out was fake too
    10-23-09 02:38 PM
    what about the magnum?
    10-23-09 06:48 PM
    Mr. T = Talladega.

I hope it's a GSM device for AT&T!

I just hope, and wish...The S2 on VZW, and Tour 2, AT&T only gets a 9700....common, really, lets step it up already!
    10-23-09 10:19 PM
    Exactly, I think they're smart enough to not make a phone that ugly I'd hope.
    10-23-09 11:06 PM
    I thought I read the slider RIM was working on was a portrait?
    10-24-09 06:09 AM
    what about the magnum?
    Soon my friend, let's be patient

(I hope) lol
    10-24-09 06:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD