Since you mention vision problems you might want to contact BlackBerry Support via their Twitter account for BlackBerry 10 to ask about font size changeability on the BlackBerry Z10.
    Yes this is a good point actually, I will ask them, because this has been a problem with some of the newer budget samsungs, you cannot change the font on them without rooting the phone and all this sort of business. And the iphone you can only change the fonts on certain bits which is a bit naff as well.
    12-31-12 11:13 AM
    Maybe you should get the least expensive one and then you can upgrade when a bb10 phone comes out that is in your price range.
    yep this is what I thought, just get a cheapy curve 8900 for now then wait patiently for a decently priced BB10. Sounds like a plan!
    12-31-12 11:14 AM
    Maybe you should get the least expensive one and then you can upgrade when a bb10 phone comes out that is in your price range.
    This is what i thought, getting a cheapy 8900 for now, and waiting it out for a decently priced BB10. Sounds like a plan to me.
    I'm not even sure I want to go fork out �139 for the 9320 when i can wait for BB10
    12-31-12 11:23 AM
    Ooops double posted there, not quite sure how to delete it
    12-31-12 11:30 AM
    Also another question I have:

With the curve 8900, can I actually use BlackBerry App world on there for Facebook and various other apps? Do I need a data plan for this? GiffGaff who I'm with do a BlackBerry Add on thingy which lets you use BIS, do I need this to use the apps? Or would my unlimited internet allow me to use the apps?

I'm not good with techy things like apps and the like lol
    12-31-12 11:54 AM
    Also another question I have:

With the curve 8900, can I actually use BlackBerry App world on there for Facebook and various other apps? Do I need a data plan for this? GiffGaff who I'm with do a BlackBerry Add on thingy which lets you use BIS, do I need this to use the apps? Or would my unlimited internet allow me to use the apps?

I'm not good with techy things like apps and the like lol
    if you have BIS and data usage you should be able to use facebook. but which version of facebook depends on what os the 8900 has, which i do not know of the top of my head i'm afraid.
    but BIS & data is key. you have that, then you can have app world, BBM etc
    12-31-12 11:57 AM
    i believe 8900 gets os5 so you should definitely get facebook in some form
    12-31-12 11:59 AM
    Thank you darkehawke

So I can use apps on there, yay!
    So it is better if I do have the Add On thingy in order to get BIS services? was kinda hoping to get away without it but ah well.
    12-31-12 12:16 PM
    Wait, I thought I read that with just Wifi you can get away with using FB, BBM..? You don't even have to have a BIS plan. I swear I read some thread on that.
    12-31-12 12:36 PM
    Wait, I thought I read that with just Wifi you can get away with using FB, BBM..? You don't even have to have a BIS plan. I swear I read some thread on that.
    Yes, thats what made me ask to be honest, because I'm sure I read that somewhere as well!!
    12-31-12 12:39 PM
    i believe that is correct, and if not, you can just add the Add on later
    12-31-12 12:47 PM
    i believe that is correct, and if not, you can just add the Add on later
    yeah can always try it, then if it doesn't work, can add the add on later. Thanks!
    darkehawke likes this.
    12-31-12 01:06 PM
37 12