Just got the update yesterday and have found that my passport will take longer than usual to get a display on screen when I click the lock button, also the backlight on the keyboard won't light up sometimes either. Anyone else experience these issues either? Running on 10.3.2.2474

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 07:42 PM
    The update was 10.3.2.2876 (software 10.3.2.2836) for unlocked devices.

But what you are describing is not typical for any recent OS.

Try a reboot with both volume buttons. Otherwise a clean install might clear out the gremlins.
    01-14-16 07:51 PM
    I experienced this for the first 36 hours.

Then all functioned as we have come to expect of our Passport phones.

As a matter of course I hard boot my phone daily as well as my computers to "clear the cobb webs" so to speak. It DOES make a difference despite what others say about rebooting being unnecessary.

BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition 10.3.2.2876 on T-Mobile
    01-14-16 09:49 PM
    Please restart the device it will sort out your problem.

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    01-14-16 10:31 PM
    I have rebooted my device but I don't want to have to do this everyday... any fix for it? Also did a security wipe already

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 11:15 PM
    New uodate android apps un install problem

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 10:47 AM
    New uodate android apps un install problem

Posted via CB10
    Is this a question or statement?
    01-15-16 10:54 AM
    The latest update has made my z30 camera go blurry when trying to get a close up. The square turns green but the camera really struggles and produces a blurry close up 100%, every time. So fed up with this company now, blackBerry development are a joke!!!.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 08:31 PM
    There is no more developments
    01-20-16 10:53 AM
    The latest update has made my z30 camera go blurry when trying to get a close up. The square turns green but the camera really struggles and produces a blurry close up 100%, every time. So fed up with this company now, blackBerry development are a joke!!!.

Posted via CB10
    Curious. I saw no change in behaviour on mine.
    01-20-16 11:48 AM
    I have no issues u describe with that Os.

  
    01-20-16 12:42 PM
    They still have not fix the Video Camera recording in 1080p. It stutters, frame misses, lags constantly ever since from Os 10.3.xxxx, in the Z30.

  
    01-20-16 12:46 PM
    It also takes a long time for the phone to work on BlackBerry they should fix the phone ending and starting calls and just the opening of the phone... it's embarrassing when people are around and trying to make a phone call and you click on the phone icon, and nothing pops up for like 5-10 second and then just the whole phone app is slow

Posted via CB10
    01-20-16 12:47 PM
    They still have not fix the Video Camera recording in 1080p. It stutters, frame misses, lags constantly ever since from Os 10.3.xxxx, in the Z30.

  
    Have you tried using device memory for storage instead of your SD card? It could be a slow memory card issue.
    01-20-16 12:51 PM
    It also takes a long time for the phone to work on BlackBerry they should fix the phone ending and starting calls and just the opening of the phone... it's embarrassing when people are around and trying to make a phone call and you click on the phone icon, and nothing pops up for like 5-10 second and then just the whole phone app is slow

Posted via CB10
    The problem with this issue is that it may be unresolvable.

Most people, if they have this issue at all, seem to be OK after a clean install. But there are those who can't clear up the problem regardless of what they try and regardless of OS. This would seem to indicate a hardware issue with a particular batch or batches of devices.
    01-20-16 12:53 PM
    The problem with this issue is that it may be unresolvable.

Most people, if they have this issue at all, seem to be OK after a clean install. But there are those who can't clear up the problem regardless of what they try and regardless of OS. This would seem to indicate a hardware issue with a particular batch or batches of devices.
    Thanks.. that's unfortunate. I guess it's time for a new device, just don't know what I should get now after this z30

Posted via CB10
    01-21-16 10:19 AM
    Thanks.. that's unfortunate. I guess it's time for a new device, just don't know what I should get now after this z30

Posted via CB10
    I am a 10 year BlackBerry user.

I went from the Z30 to the Passport SE, and am now using the Priv. I have absolutely no regrets - it's an outstanding device.

I keep the keyboard tucked away 95% of the time and use it as an all-touch. I only use the pkb for huge typing sessions, or if I want to type while viewing my entire screen. The virtual keyboard is essentially identical to the Z30.
    01-21-16 10:31 AM
    Well now I have no notification sounds when receivind a Voice chat or Video chat in BBM. Since the last Os update for my Passport.

  
    01-21-16 04:35 PM