Watch this glowing bike commercial here with your BB
    New Blackberry Bold comercial watching at your bb

Other bold commercial 1

Other bold commercial 2

Other bold commercial 3

Other bold commercial 4

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 12-25-11 at 07:09 PM.
    12-25-11 06:43 PM
    i've never seen much blackberry commercials to begin with but lately, ive had the chance since people have been posting the new bold commercials.

Maybe it is just me but i have noticed a huge difference between how Apple and RIM does their commercials for their phones.

Apple likes to talk to their audience A LOT by incorporating their "amazing features" with their actor or actress' lifestyle be it personal or business. Whether verbally or non-verbally, apple showcases their "most amazing phone....yet" (every time) with their features and then put a touch of something that touches their audience.

Blackberry commercials for me are very straight forward. They do show the features but i feel less "personally touched" by it compared to apple commercials.

Is it just me? Im talking about commercials not the phones themselves.
    12-25-11 08:08 PM
    I like all the new commercials, its about time
    12-25-11 08:23 PM
    Loving the commercial...couldve showed a little more about the BOLD but overall a plus...and where can i get a bike like that
    12-25-11 08:28 PM
    My dad, who may be the least techiest guy on the planet, saw the commercial and asked if my phone is the BlackBerry Bold... and if he remembers, this a.d.d. society can remember
    JR A likes this.
    12-25-11 08:53 PM
    Just found this one. WOW!! first time I see Blackberry showing
    you how great the browser looks like playing flash.
    12-25-11 10:34 PM
    Generic.

Could be a commercial for every messaging phone.
    He was using BBM groups and no other phone can do that. Him and his biker friends all received a broadcast instantly. Then he could see where all his friends were, before his message was confirmed as delivered and received (huge relief in many situations such as these). With only seconds remaining before the ride started, he very quickly opened Facebook and completed typing his post on his reliable physical keyboard.

One reason I love my BB is because it allows me to get my OFF my phone quickly when I need to, while still getting my task accomplished. I think this commercial shows that aspect of BlackBerry perfectly. There's no app for getting a life... is there?
    12-26-11 08:58 AM
    He was using BBM groups and no other phone can do that. Him and his biker friends all received a broadcast instantly. Then he could see where all his friends were, before his message was confirmed as delivered and received (huge relief in many situations such as these). With only seconds remaining before the ride started, he very quickly opened Facebook and completed typing his post on his reliable physical keyboard.

One reason I love my BB is because it allows me to get my OFF my phone quickly when I need to, while still getting my task accomplished. I think this commercial shows that aspect of BlackBerry perfectly. There's no app for getting a life... is there?
    Push messaging and email already exist on iphone and android.

Trip planning with text messages is at least two years out of date. I planned a hiking trip last week with six other people using cloud based google map that everyone annotated on.
    12-26-11 09:04 AM
    Push messaging and email already exist on iphone and android.

Trip planning with text messages is at least two years out of date. I planned a hiking trip last week with six other people using cloud based google map that everyone annotated on.
    What???? lol not even close.
    Have you even used a Blackberry?
    stop trolling the forums
    12-26-11 10:17 AM
    This commercial doesn't really do much for BB
    12-26-11 11:02 AM

Worth highlighting!
    BlackStormRising likes this.
    12-26-11 11:27 AM
    This commercial doesn't really do much for BB
    No? Looks like the complete package to me. BBM is proprietary. Decent hi-res touchscreen and excellent qwerty keyboard on a slick-looking phone. BBM integrated, wikitude app (with augmented reality browser), and facebook thrown in for good measure. The message is that choosing Blackberry is a bold decision, one that someone brave enough to do a group ride on glowing night bikes in unpleasant weather might make.
    12-26-11 11:35 AM
    I guess the determining factor if the commercial was "good" or "bad" will be when we get to see the sales results in the markets where the commercial was aired (North America I believe).
    12-26-11 12:00 PM
    I would agree with you if I thought this was the single commercial RIM was banking on, but I'm personally really hoping to see a lot more great commercials like this that will collectively show off the awesome new devices BlackBerry is popping out these days.
    12-26-11 12:10 PM
    This add is old news in South Africa. Seen it a thousand times already... RIM is going to have to do better than that.
    vrs626 likes this.
    12-26-11 12:37 PM
    I think the head of marketing needs to get fired, oh wait, he is one of the co-CEO's too, so I guess thats not happening. Seriously, between this commercial and the other Bold commercial I saw that was just a rehashed version of the Torch 9800 from a year ago with a young business professional going to a concert and throwing his phone in the air and catching it, these commercials are laughably stupid.

I mean many Android based phones have someone fighting with a robot, but get the point across that their phone is like an intimidating machine that can do things no other phone can. Apple markets their phones really well boasting features that any phone can do in their own way but somehow make it seem like their phone does it better and you cannot live without it.

RIM just doesn't market their phones well. I know they don't tend to have unique tech specs or features, but even if it was a campaign against Apple. I saw a clever Samsung Galaxy 2 S where Apple fans were waiting in line for the next iphone and a person just walked by them and was just taking for granted how much better their phone was that they were already holding was than the phone these morons were waiting in line for was.

RIM just doesn't market phones to the consumer well. Also even when these so called "superphones" come out with BB10 or BBX or QNX or whatever you want to call it, many of the apps everyone takes for granted probably won't be on them for a really long time.

I look forward to the BB10 phones, but why do I have a feeling no one will know anything about them from RIM's poor marketing?
    12-26-11 03:03 PM
    Maybe they are saving money to make the good commercials for BB10
    12-26-11 03:24 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD