The roadmap of the new BlackBerry what do you expect? Does anyone know the news? I look forward to a new BlackBerry touch, died Evolve X (indeed never born) what awaits us? Thank you
    05-12-19 04:40 AM
    The roadmap of the new BlackBerry what do you expect? Does anyone know the news? I look forward to a new BlackBerry touch, died Evolve X (indeed never born) what awaits us? Thank you
    No idea.

A mysterious BBJ100 has appeared in some data dumps, but the specifics are unknown.
    05-12-19 07:42 AM
    live for the day Malvatur! Enjoy what you have in the here and now. whatever the device is. Good things can still come in the future.
    05-13-19 10:33 AM
    Bring back BB10!!!!! They should keep BB Classic on regular lineup.
    05-13-19 11:54 PM
    Disaster in the making.
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    05-14-19 08:16 AM
    Too much sarcasm is a sign of mental... never mind!
    05-15-19 01:32 AM
    How so? If they had BB10 classic with regular updates and all the general social media apps, it could fill in the gap between "feature phone" and the "uber-super-smart-iphone-galaxy-4k-camera" phone - for those of use who are burnt out on "apps" and "bells and whistles" and just want a solid secure device with a keyboard for productivity. I'm pretty sure there are enough of us out there to sustain it.
    01-05-20 02:42 PM
    No idea.

A mysterious BBJ100 has appeared in some data dumps, but the specifics are unknown.
    Where or how do you see data dumps? Is it because you are a "trusted member" (I believe they are called.)
    01-05-20 07:40 PM
    How so? If they had BB10 classic with regular updates and all the general social media apps, it could fill in the gap between "feature phone" and the "uber-super-smart-iphone-galaxy-4k-camera" phone - for those of use who are burnt out on "apps" and "bells and whistles" and just want a solid secure device with a keyboard for productivity. I'm pretty sure there are enough of us out there to sustain it.
    Because what you requested for BB10 and Classic isn’t possible..
    01-05-20 07:46 PM
    Where or how do you see data dumps? Is it because you are a "trusted member" (I believe they are called.)
    Nah. There are just a few of us who like to dig inside OS and app builds for clues.
    towngirl likes this.
    01-05-20 07:58 PM
    Nah. There are just a few of us who like to dig inside OS and app builds for clues.
    Well, I think John Chen is keeping everyone clueless, at the moment. Does it help? Or are you still killing my dream of that phone I wanted (Albert Degin)
    You're killing it, aren't you
    01-05-20 08:04 PM
    If there were enough people to sustain it, it would have been sustained. It's hard to have social media apps when the owners/developers of those apps absolutely refuse to support any platform besides IOS and android.
    01-06-20 04:33 AM
    Hate this, I always think that someone discovered something new, a fresh rumour, than... NOT )

Posted via Classic
    01-06-20 04:26 PM
    Given a choice, I'd just as soon get new cartridges for my SuperNintendo console. Just as relevant as a new BlackBerry phone and a lot more fun!!

From the screen of my trusty Z10 using the exceptional BlackBerry VKB.
    01-06-20 05:40 PM
    Given a choice, I'd just as soon get new cartridges for my SuperNintendo console.
    Aha I'm trying to find cartridges for my GameBoy (the 1# one)

Posted via Classic
    01-07-20 05:27 PM