New BB sighting. Uh oh. LOL!-img_00000005.jpg

Oops! They say there's no such thing as bad publicity.
    Cloobster and Stewartj1 like this.
    10-09-12 02:39 PM
    lmfao!

sprint bold 9650 p.s. android sucks. lol
    10-09-12 02:47 PM
    I'm afraid I'm not getting the joke. The message on the BB isn't illustrating a text while driving - it's asking if texters are getting the message of "don't drive and text". I see nothing negative about the BB used in this ad. Indeed it illustrates a responsible attitude towards the topic.

Why did you read this as "negative exposure"? As a consumer, I think it's quite positive in its message and use of BB.
    10-09-12 02:52 PM
    I'm afraid I'm not getting the joke. The message on the BB isn't illustrating a text while driving - it's asking if texters are getting the message of "don't drive and text". I see nothing negative about the BB used in this ad. Indeed it illustrates a responsible attitude towards the topic.

Why did you read this as "negative exposure"? As a consumer, I think it's quite positive in its message and use of BB.
    Just looking for attention. Lack of friends/family tends to do that to one.
    10-09-12 03:08 PM
    Cool. Doesn't say anything about BBM...
    00stryder and easydoesit99 like this.
    10-09-12 03:14 PM
    I think they are poking fun at people from Edmonton. Or personal grooming. Or the fact that many people have poor grammar and spelling when they text. Or that the person in the picture has such poor eyesight that they need an enormous font on their device so they probably should not be driving anyways.
    easydoesit99 likes this.
    10-09-12 06:14 PM
    Will you be my friend?
    djenkins6 likes this.
    10-09-12 06:35 PM
    I dont think there was anything negative about the ops post. I think he was pointing out that they used a BB cause its instantly recognizable. I agree any publicity is good. Chill out all
    JeepBB and steve911 like this.
    10-09-12 09:03 PM
    It's a picture of a BB becuase you can't easily drive & txt on an iPhone or Android.

I bet most driving texters are BB users lol
    James Nieves likes this.
    10-09-12 10:35 PM
    It's a picture of a BB becuase you can't easily drive & txt on an iPhone or Android.

I bet most driving texters are BB users lol
    I think most driving texters are android users since they will use swype, which make them think that they can text faster so then have their eyes off the road less
    10-10-12 09:37 AM
    I dunno much about button placement on other tablets, but the side view of this one looked familiar. At least they removed the logo. New BB sighting. Uh oh. LOL!-playbook-mcdonalds.jpg
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    10-10-12 09:41 AM
    Well at least they are showing a more recent BB device.

It frustrates me to no end when I see news articles still using images or old BB's from 2003 in comparison to the latest smartphones.
    10-10-12 11:21 AM

Wow you guys are the ones with a lack of friends, you have horrible social skills. Why do people have to be so trollish on this website. Are your lives that bad that you must criticize others to make yourself feel better?
    sputneek likes this.
    10-10-12 03:46 PM

It frustrates me to no end when I see news articles still using images or old BB's from 2003 in comparison to the latest smartphones.
    Actually this is a pretty old bb...
    10-10-12 03:46 PM
    Wow you guys are the ones with a lack of friends, you have horrible social skills. Why do people have to be so trollish on this website. Are your lives that bad that you must criticize others to make yourself feel better?
    Amen to that bro
    Rootbrian likes this.
    10-10-12 04:56 PM

Coming from someone with a porsche blackberry you should know that phone came out approx 2009. Its amazing how these companies always are sure to have the latest iphone or android when advertising though, without missing a beat.
    sredd68 likes this.
    10-10-12 11:48 PM
    The 9560, I never had. But I did have the 9700 before and I tell you, it was a workhorse!! I was hoping for a bb10 device. ;p

---------- Post Merged at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:51 AM ----------

The 9560, I never had. But I did have the 9700 before and I tell you, it was a workhorse!! I was hoping for a bb10 device. ;p
    10-11-12 02:51 AM
    It's true. We all know it's easier to text and drive on a BB. That's one of the reasons why I love blackberry.
    10-11-12 12:17 PM