I don't really know if this really is new or it's just me getting it late :P
    But today morning I woke up to see a full two pages AD by RIM on the front page (More like a cover over the front page)..
    It's in Times of India (A leading newspaper here)
    Brought an early morning smile to my face..

You can see the online version here: e-paper Sign-in
    Mumbai edition..

Am attaching pictures of the two pages too (Thanks to the Times of India ePaper) resized a bit for convenience..
    08-08-12 11:00 PM
    I want the second page printed, framed and hung on my wall. It's beautiful.
    08-08-12 11:07 PM
    I don't really know if this really is new or it's just me getting it late :P
    But today morning I woke up to see a full two pages AD by RIM on the front page (More like a cover over the front page)..
    It's in Times of India (A leading newspaper here)
    Brought an early morning smile to my face..

You can see the online version here: e-paper Sign-in
    Mumbai edition..

Am attaching pictures of the two pages too (Thanks to the Times of India ePaper) resized a bit for convenience..
    Looks like a new campaign. I saw a hoarding on Mumbai Roads, while driving back home, just yesterday.
    08-09-12 06:12 AM
    | Indiantelevision.com > Media, Advertising & Marketing Watch > Blackberry's new ad campaign says 'Action Begins Here'

Blackberry's new ad campaign says 'Action Begins Here'
    Indiantelevision.com Team
    (7 August 2012 4:15 pm)

MUMBAI: Blackberry has launched a new campaign around the concept 'Action starts here'.

The regionally developed brand campaign has been in the making over the past six months and involves strategic and creative ideation by both RIM and its creative agency BBDO. The TVC is produced by Asylum Films.

In today's fast paced society, individuals are looking to progress, take action and to be successful. No one wants to be left behind; neither do they want to be waiting as everything should be in real time.

The campaign showcases BlackBerry as an enabler of action and its strengths as a brand that supports individuals to get things done. It sends out the message that BlackBerry is for those who want more than just a smartphone. It is for people of action who put more into life to get more out of it.

This resonates strongly with the brand, as the use of the red icon or the "Splat" is a symbol of action which is unique to BlackBerry. It is the symbol of a new message incoming as an icon of action. The splat is used as a rallying symbol for those who seek to action and find opportunities in any situation.

The campaign will be unveiled across India through thematic lifestyle imagery that depicts people of action and BlackBerry devices that deliver to that promise.

From print advertisements to retail elements, digital campaign, social engagement and a unique TV commercial, the message is clear that BlackBerry is a brand for the person of action.
    08-09-12 12:34 PM
    Know what? I saw the same ad on the cover and it made my day! In fact I opened a thread for it not knowing there was already one here...

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...s-here-739392/

All smiles!!

RIM should start someting like this a month before they launch BB10 devices. They need the marketing firepower (read viral marketing)
    Last edited by Cesare21; 08-09-12 at 01:12 PM.
    08-09-12 01:09 PM
    I want the second page printed, framed and hung on my wall. It's beautiful.
    Ditto here! I wonder if there is a bigger version of that image online??
    08-09-12 02:01 PM
    I really hope that BB soon comes back as powerfully as it used to be.. Don't know why but in recent times the BB trend has gone down amongst my friends at least

Ditto here! I wonder if there is a bigger version of that image online??
    Yes.. The original images are about 1900x3100 px. The ones I put up are resized.. Not allowed to upload the full size
    You can get it from the site I linked select:
    Times of India -> Mumbai -> Standard -> Put the date at top as 9th August..
    Then open + Save image of the first two pages..

If many people want it I'll upload it somewhere later on..
    08-09-12 10:45 PM
    Man, I hope they're not ditching the "Blackberry Boys." The recent one is one of the best ads I've seen for any product, both entertaining and to the point.
    08-10-12 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD