So everyone remembers that myterious BB that showed up on ebay right....well seems as though it's no longer mysterious, nor is it part of the 9XXX Series...say hello to the 3G BB people

SOURCE

PS: I of course stand corrected on my previous comments on the "non polished" pictures of this device, but was correct in assuming it was NOT part of the 9XXX Series lol.
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 01-05-08 at 03:55 PM.
    01-05-08 03:37 PM
    Thx for the update Bla1ze! Looks like it didnt take RIM very long to figure out how to put both GPS and WIFI into 1 BB! I think I'll be sticking with my Curve anyway!!!
    01-05-08 03:41 PM
    Yup gonna be sticking to my curve as well. I have not-a-issue with it. She sure is pretty though.
    01-05-08 03:44 PM
    I personally don't like the looks of it...didn't like that darn prototype that showed up on ebay...and don't like the fully finished version either....I think it's safe to say RIM might be dropping this info at CES.
    01-05-08 03:48 PM
    I like to know if the screen is bigger,if not i will be disappointed,it has a better resolution screen,it should be bigger,it has enough improvements to consider a upgrade though fellas,but lets not consider upgrading or not to we see this thing a little more up close and personal,disappointed about the camera,should had been at least 3mp
    01-05-08 04:24 PM
    It says it is targeted at senior execs right?,but it has a camera,as i understand it most businesses would want their device not to have a camera for sercurity reasons,i dont know how this bb would fly with enterprise users if it has a camera,also there seems to be no mention of multimedia features,if not this surely isnt meant for consumers
    01-05-08 04:33 PM
    Yes, yes, and YES! and just to clarify the earlier post, rim HAS figured out how to put gps and wifi in a bb....ever heard of the 8820?? i own one and it works great! However, if and when we pick this device up at At&t, i WILL have one....i love my phone now, but i miss the camera sometimes. and with the new processor, things should move even faster! im excited to see a new device and i would think all bb fans would be too!! hopefully soon we can get some input from a hands-on demo.....
    01-05-08 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD